Belarus is the most based country in Europe

>ruled by based Any Forums-tier, Jew-naming strongman dictator
>state capitalism with very little privatization (most agriculture is collective farming)
>no oligarchs
>high HDI
>whitest country in Europe
>in CSTO mutual defense treaty with Russia
>didn’t fall for the COVID meme (GDP receded lowest out of any European country during scamdemic)
>has successfully beaten back meddling from the UN, EU, NATO, US, IMF, and, to a lesser degree, Russia

The only way Belarus could be more based was if it had nuclear weapons but it gave them to Russia in the 1990s and signed the nuclear non-proliferation treaty.

Attached: 94431684-E6DE-418B-8207-12F26766A13D.png (434x601, 344.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Their is nothing based about naming the jew, the other stuff sounds good though.

asses serve no purpose. they are just a worse hole than the pussy.

Pic makes penis happy

Those are breeding butts

>Any Forums-tier dictator
Oh he's Any Forums tier, all right.

>Their is nothing based about naming the jew

Attached: 1568321198113.png (238x220, 6.47K)

>t. Hugh Jass

My dentist is belarussian and she moved here cause fuck that garbage country
She makes good pierogi tho

Attached: img-2022-03-20-21-01-53.png (1200x632, 28.85K)

imagine the smell

yummy food comes out of them

Source?

Attached: Brapper.png (568x552, 108.75K)

Whiteboi detected

>Slavic slut abandons her country to make more money in the JewSA
Say it ain’t so!

Lukashenko seems like a fucking retard but Minsk is pretty at least

Wanna sniff right

>United States

>Strongest nation on Earth for 68 years and counting

>Highest GDP on Earth

>Worth 51% of the global economy

>Largest navy in the world

>Has military bases on 1/3rd of the Earth

>Only country with a functioning railgun

>30 years technologically superior to any other opposing nation's military on Earth

>Only military that has the industrial and technological capacity to mass produce unmanned drones

>Developing a new generation of spaceships

>Only country to have been to the Moon

>Only country with a private sector actively working in space

>Global center of the arts, humanities, education, finance, commerce, business, warfare, technology, industry, culture, politics and communication

>Owns the most cities on the World Cities ranking chart

>Won WWII singlehandedly

>Never lost a war in its 237 year history (Vietnam didn't win; look at them and look at the US now; same with Canada in 1812)

>Leader of the free world

Don't like us? No problem.

At the end of the day, you are all American people. The Facebook you use (inb4 edgyfags "LOL fuck the system fuck Facebook")? American. Google? American. Apple? American. Microsoft? American. Every other thing on the planet except for putting milk into tea? American. You follow our elections (inb4 "I don't"; oh, really? You don't know whether Obama or Romney won?) You watch our movies and television shows. You wear our clothes. You copy our vernacular. You access American websites. You copy our Constitution and our laws. You read our books, ponder our art, use our weapons, drive the car which we invented. The global economy is based on the US Dollar. Our military maintains bases on your soil. When our President speaks, you listen.

You are ALL American people.

I fucking love the United States of America, the American people, the American dream, the American way of life, the American rags to riches story, and the dominance of American culture worldwide.

I entered this thread because there was an image of women in underwear. Is that bad?

Belarusians are genuinely some of the nicest people I’ve ever spoken to, theyre very polite but not in a way that makes you not take them seriously. They know how the world is but theyre still nice and theyre also pretty like Russians without the bitchy attitude

A bodies that only niggers would find attractive.

Based and redpilled.

Cringe and bluepilled.

God i love lady fartmeat

Good goy.

eat a dick
t.fartmeat enjoyer

>the dominance of American culture worldwide.
Have you ever left the US, you may be in for a shock.

Based Lukashenko, saving the White race by flooding Europe with niggers and mudslimes.
> Yo I heard you like niggers? So how do you like... Infinity niggers!

Attached: Screenshot_20220323-152952_Chrome.jpg (972x1979, 348.67K)

Russia's vassal
/thread

god i wish my ass were that fat

Attached: licky.webm (400x400, 196.14K)

so what the hell dude? are they all actual faggots?

Assholes yes, asses.. cmon

I don’t see any ass holes in the pic. I see ass cheeks and ass cheeks aren’t holes. And I do like to look at them. But girls these days would probably agree that asses are nothing… or at least pretend to. They walk around in thongs now on the beaches and at pools in the US like it’s nothing. But they know it’s not nothing that’s why they take selfies bending over

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU, YES FOR YOU, THIS POST IS NOT FOR OTHER USERS, AND YOU DONT NEED TO READ IT IF YOU ARENT A SHILL, SO STOP READING IF YOU ARENT ONE, AND CONTINUE DOING WHATEAVER YOU ARE DOING:

AGAIN, IF YOU DIDNT UNDERSTOOD YET "THIS POST IS NOT FOR OTHER USERS, AND YOU DONT NEED TO READ IT IF YOU ARENT A SHILL, SO STOP READING IF YOU ARENT ONE, AND CONTINUE DOING WHATEAVER YOU ARE DOING:"

ANYWAY, THE ONES THAT PAY YOU, AREN'T TELLING YOU EVERYTHING (YES, YOU, THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE HERE AT THIS THREAD, THEY CAN MOVE ON WITH THEIR LIFES)

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

A LINK:
pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8

1-If you are a shill, open one this link.
1.1-This link is a pastebin, no one will be able to track you, there is no ip logger at this link (well its pastebin a famous site).
1.2-If they dont allow you to visit the link, there is something shady going on and you should be afraid of it.
1.3-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus, ip logging or something like that, well its just pastebin. Also, if needed you can search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site, there are more than one site with the text. There is also the pastebin, I posted before.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

getsgerreg