Why does the gimp-right support palastine, but not their white brothers in urkaine?

Why does the gimp-right support palastine, but not their white brothers in urkaine?

Attached: 81024_.jpg (963x675, 273.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/rights-groups-demand-israel-stop-arming-neo-nazis-in-the-ukraine-1.6248727
archive.is/Tbvnt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't give a shit about the Palestinians, Seleucids should have finished the job

just to bump this thread ---

-

Many people have asked on this board why some posters on Any Forums are, "Anti-Ukraine," "Anti-Azov," or something along those lines.

I can only speak for myself.

Azov is sponsored by Israel.
> Haaretz
> Jewish News
> Written By Jews
> Calls out Azov back in 2018
haaretz.com/israel-news/rights-groups-demand-israel-stop-arming-neo-nazis-in-the-ukraine-1.6248727
archive.is/Tbvnt
straight from the jew's mouth.

Why does this not compute in your NPC mind?
Why is Israel, a Jewish 'land', giving armaments to a "Nazi" group, when Nazis supposedly exterminated 6 gorillion jews during WWII?
Why is Israel supporting a Nazi group?
Doesn't this NOT make sense to you?
Are you a retard?
I'm not even going to say that Azov is larping. Maybe as individuals, they aren't larping, but the group is clearly 'mis-labeled,' and should not be considered "Nazis" of the type that came out of Hitler's leadership.
Azov's "Nazi-ism" seems to me to be a fake front.
Just because they have some swastikas flying, doesn't impress me.

I mean, really dude...

maybe someone else can explain it better ffs.

Russia isn’t invading Ukraine on the US’s dime you dumb nigger.

>gimp-right
>gimp
What?

Attached: giphy (1).gif (400x214, 2.77M)

i'm the "against america and the transatlantic brigde" type of right.

Have any of you retards ever actually read that article you constantly post? It disproves your own bullshit claim.

Attached: 20323-181.jpg (1078x544, 214.31K)

Both under jewish unrightfull dominion

I don’t give a shit about Palestinians, and they will likely be fully genocided within 100 years.
>but user you have to put the Palestinian flag in your bio to oppose ZOG!!
Jews and browns killing each other is hardly my problem nigger

what the flying frick is "gimp-right"!?

but yes, pro-palestinian righties are cringe. i want both sides to die.

Attached: 342354.jpg (1022x681, 43.26K)

in other words, someone who has taken on the Duginist propaganda

GNU Image manipulation program?
I guess I use it for memes sometimes.

Attached: 1639042073216.png (142x138, 2.11K)

Attached: 1619523810618.png (1894x1049, 161.88K)

If someone not from/living in America doesn’t support it, they’re not le Duginist. It’s like, imagine if someone asked you whether you should prioritize your own home or someone else’s.

The Dugin fearmongering is a problem because instead of focusing on some very suspect people like BAP, it’s just sharting all over the place accusing everyone who may even be disinterested in the war of being a shill (just like they may get accused of being zog shills by the other side)

nah i'm just not retarded

Why do paid CIA agents always strawman us?

Glass both places. We are not brothers because we share the same skin color

He's saying he's a nazbol but is too retarded to contextualize it

Russia has a historic claim to Ukrainian lands.
So does Palestine.
Isreal doesnt, there is still no proof that that is their homeland.
All of their proof comes from their holy books.

Attached: 1647824123521.png (1921x2565, 3.96M)

look at how butthurt the shills are that people arent falling for azog and zionism. better hire some more mass shooters and meme makers

because they are being paid by dugin

Based on this logic the soviet era wasnt real communism because it was backed by jews.

>Martinez

>Martinez Perspective
>Martinez
I hate Latinx

Attached: E3C3868F-5A6C-4AFC-805F-CFB24D88D2B5.jpg (586x1036, 144.52K)

how is flipping both of these positions any more rational

On this world, there are only two 'countries' with a jewish president. Israel and Ukraine. What is so hard to understand?

Spain isn't latin America you retard. Also I bet you worship spic fuentes who is an actual beaner shilling for putin.

and denying the holocaust is illegal in russia and putin fraternizes with rabbis and tons of the top oligarchs are jewish and denazification is an explicit goal of the invasion and russia is having an international anti-fascist conference. maybe your jew hatred isn't that principled after all.

THIS THING HAPPENING HERE IS LIKE THAT THING HAPPENING THERE SO THEY MUST BE THE SAME DON'T FLIP FLOP!!

but the jews started it in Russia with the Bolshevik Revolution...

t. groypcel mysterymeat mutt

Wtf I support globohomo now

I am also Pro Nation of Islam. I think Louis Farrakhan is doing God's work.

Jews starting a movement based on taking money away from the rich and giving it to the poor is completely illogical and only serves to validate my prior claim. It was not real because it was backed and organized by jews.

green is my pepper, right

and anything ever written on the topic including roman and greek and christian writers, archaeological finds and genetic evidence.

yeah keep telling yourself that. if you use faggy terms like "transatlantic" I'm going to assume you're a Duginist just like people who talk about diversity and inclusion are from their own special ideological retardation

it failed though.
in 1989

you screencapped your own post didn’t you faggot
shill for glow nigger puppet state

i only see lefties support palestine

In what way did it fail? They achieved the system they desired

based and stallman pilled

collapse of soviet union

$5 says OP got his faggot buddies from whatever that site is to raid this thread

weird how ISIS doesn't attack jews
weird how azog fights for jews
weird how they both have the same funding

>If Ukraine puts down their arms the pro west jews in power will be replaced with pro east jews
>If Palestinians put down their arms they will cease to exist in a generation

This. I don't care about some brown people

plus - there's two groups of jews
there are the zionists and the hasidics

Caused by jews. Not communism.

Let me make this clear, I hate the jews. I would support literal communism in the middle east if it looks like it will lead to the genocide of the jews.

Jewish mitosis. Who cares. Christians are also jews.

lol at the nerd too cowardly to call them the retard right (which actually rhymes) so he has to wimp out and use the hilarious substitution word gimp

Attached: hO0ihBi.jpg (556x499, 50.09K)

the jews are fighting each other...
look closer

The weak should fear the strong.

What’s a gimp-right

maybe you kgb mongols shouldve invested more time and effort into your pathetic paper tiger military instead of trying to subvert autistic mutt incels into supporting putin.

pretty embarrassing you unironic islamic communist shills are watching your god emperor putin get shit on by fucking joe biden lmao.

Attached: fuck dugin.png (1306x938, 84.51K)

retard and right don't rhyme user

>there can't be other explanations for why people disagree with me
tell yourself whatever bullshit you need to make it okay to never use your ability to think critically

>can filter through a jewish deception
its a sign of intelligence. Jews are too stupid for us. if they keep playing games they are going to end up getting nuked.

this you?

Attached: 1647423490861.png (1377x970, 303.69K)

Hegelian dialectics. Problem reaction solution. Likely fake.

Because leader of Ukraine is a jew and they are trying to get closer to the west, that is suicide for Ukraine in the long run, it will be just another degenerate open society in the future if that happens, if you are a nationalist you cant really support things like that, Russia is not much better for them either

Attached: ak57846.jpg (1094x1280, 75.7K)

it's not about any of that..it's fuck nato, fuck corrupt american bullshit, and fuck kikes

Me: nuke russia and ukraine
also me: nuke israel and palestine

can I get b-b-based?

I mean it was pretty clearly aimed at removing the Tsar above all.

Personally, Atlanticist is in my vocabulary but only because I would be pro-Atlanticism if I was in charge or if a based regime was actually in power.

In one case, it's arabs killing kikes. Kikes want all of the country and will not stop, will not assimilate. There is nothhing for palecucks but to fight or leave.
In the other case, it's slavs killing slavs over one slav side being a puppet of globohomo. There would be no war if ukrops did not let themselves be a pawn for kikes.
Shill thread, nigger OP, sge

>gimp right
What the fuck does that even mean? Like Gimp rights, with the leather suit or is it latex?

NATO didn’t invade Ukraine, Russia did.

Kike shill thread. Your time will come.

Attached: Screenshot_20220323-164853_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1079x1116, 686.57K)

lmao

Attached: 1646686543287.png (909x929, 780.82K)