This is the picture of a starving child in Somalia. Every day...

This is the picture of a starving child in Somalia. Every day, children in Somalia are dying tue to extreme poverty and the lack of basic food needs. How do you go to bed with having this in your mind?

Attached: 11f07cc278b7226dc15423bbc8a7d156ebcff3e69ad6c3c7b0bccd8aa61c46f5.jpg (1528x1019, 211.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YuoToHKCas4
youtube.com/watch?v=pJTGAtLH7Hw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not my problem

>Hans wanting the world to feed future rapists so that his wife and daughters will be sexually pleased.

Why he’s still alive ?

not my problem

why keep feeding them, they will just make more creatures who can't feed themselves

Stop fucking your cousins you dumb fucking niggers. Somalis are the most cursed of the niggers, they have those ugly lightbulb heads and are extremely low IQ due to inbreeding. That child will do the world a favor by dying

Thing is, they wouldn't be starving if their leaders were not subhuman pieces of shit

Somehow jews are to blame for this

>How do you go to bed with having this in your mind?

I go to my bed, lay down, then go to sleep.
Not my problem + don't care.

Attached: 1644557889758.jpg (978x1094, 134.47K)

Sending food to those corrupt places would result in only 10% of it all going to those children the other part will go to someone who would sell it there or whatever.
You can't help someone if he doesn't want help.
Any sane human wouldn't reproduce at all in extreme poverty yet magically it seems like everything is starving except their sperm.
I'm all for donations going to African women with the condition of permanent contraception to the women or men.
If not why feed a kid so his mom will pop starving kids by next year

or send them here /thread

If the retarded parents didn't have a kid they can't feed it wouldn't happen.childhood poverty is almost 100% the parents fault

Jews created islam, somalia is an islamic country of inbreeding niggers

The truth is that, it's just easier to not think about it. In all honesty, it's pretty fucked up that there are people suffering like that, I blame all on indepedentist sentiment.

Would it be wrong for a superpower to take over those places for the better?

How do I sleep knowing thousands of subhumans are simultaneously starving to death from birth and having a dozen children each? Like a very aroused rock. I have 8 sets of protein stained sheets I rotate out as I have dreams so wet my balls are sore in the morning

youtube.com/watch?v=YuoToHKCas4

Even if they are well fed blacks contribute nothing to the system, you are never going to see a decent African civilization because their spirit was never created for that in the first place, in the end you are wasting money.

Very warmly and with a smile on my face.

I don't think about it at all.

Wow look at this empathetic loser

There are hungry white kids and I don't think about them, why would I think about a nigger even farther removed?

Only family matters, only your parents and your wife love you, everyone else is on their own.

Do you want a real answer or an edgy meme answer?

it's mostly their own fault for being clannish islamic retards. It's hard to sympathize with them because when they escape their shitholes to the west they have no gratitude and go around seething about the west being inferior and how everywhere should be like somalia.

That dude would die if I gave him the delicious hamburger I am about to eat. Why would I wanna add insult to injury?

It's just not my problem

God the last time I laughed this hard was 4 years ago not kidding

IT HAS BEGUN

>Unsustainable development

Attached: dont-feed-pigeons-new-bedford.jpg (600x904, 148.63K)

Not my problem

Absolutely this. Their leaders are fat pieces of shit wearing colorful clown costumes living in golden palaces. This is not my fucking fault I have kids and I go to work to provide for their basic needs. I feel sorry for this kid having literal useless pare TS who can't even hunt a baboon to feed their child.

Ok that’s great but have the un tried sending crates of condoms yet?

maybe niggers should learn how to grow crops

youtube.com/watch?v=pJTGAtLH7Hw

i thought it was e.t.

I sleep like a baby because I give $25 a month so Ukrainian babushkas can enjoy unleavened bread. user, some of them haven't enjoyed it since the holocaust, and live in a major exporting country of wheat.....

Attached: International-Fellowship-of-Christians-and-Jews.png (951x503, 155.35K)

It isn't on my mind. I wish them the best and whatever but we shouldn't feel the need to care for them.

KEK do you know how many trillions the world has spent on Africa? go and look up the stories from all the do gooders who went to all these places to help and had their reality shattered after seeing what actually occurs in these nations and how foreign aid has made it worse not better

I undress, lift up the duvet, place my body on the mattress, place my head on the pillow and cover my body with the duvet. Then I close my eyes.

hahaha just buy food dumb

How I sleep at night knowing there are starving children in Somalia.

Attached: sleepyapu.png (815x544, 176.74K)

Don't worry, that will be America after the niggers take over.

I understand that depression is not productive. That if I allowed myself to be depressed by this I'm contributing to the problem. I understand that my country does probably too much to help the world, by accepting refugees, by donating food and money, by going out of it's way to put foreign peoples above its own. I understand that by paying tax I'm helping this, in a small way. I understand that the best way I can contribute more is by maximizing my income, and therefore tax. I understand that if I don't live a reasonable life I won't be able to progress my career, and won't pay more tax. I understand that I have an ethical obligation to do what's best for me so that I can do what's best for everybody.

I understand this and go about my day.

that's America now in some places because blacks 'sell dey food stamp for 50 cent on the dollar'

>watch
hmm

It's their problem for creating children they can't feed. I'm fucking sick of hearing of nigger children starving somewhere, and being told that it's my fault. Maybe if niggers learned how to pull out, then their lives wouldn't be so shitty. And no, just because you can shit out a bunch of children, that doesn't mean you deserve my sympathy.

Can’t feed em, don’t breed em
Simple as

Been seeing that shit in every advert-break on TV for the last 40 years, helping niggras is a bottomless pit.

Not my problem

Jews collect millions and billions in donations for "muh starvin chilrun in africa," embezzles 80% of it, then rack their rat brains to figure out how to use the last 20% to make somalian babies to invade Europe or America.

My bed is also rich in locally-produced biological compounds

What was their spirit created for then? I want to believe there's something good about them under that melanated skin.

I'm not the stupid fucking nigger responsible for this abominations birth.
Thats it.

Because I genuinely don't give a fuck about starving nigglets.

> How do you go to bed with having this in your mind?
Right now the world leaders are all pedophiles who literally eat children and we witnessed an openly rigged election from this pedo cabal and not one single person faced any consequences for it

That occupies my thoughts more than starving niggers.

Attached: 1626525673961.jpg (900x506, 113.26K)

I am under no obligation to solve other people's problems for them. Neither are you.

Attached: 1639717873328.gif (220x165, 164.29K)

there are a lot of people that need help in my country, somalians can fuck off and fix their stuff, not my problem

Attached: 1647648505574.jpg (1011x925, 451.76K)