HAPPENING: RAVEN SYMONE WALKS OFF SET OF DISNEY SHOW IN PROTEST OF ANTI-GROOMING BILL

Raven-Symoné and the cast of Disney Channel’s Raven’s Home walked off the show’s set on Tuesday in solidarity with other Walt Disney Company employees to protest the “Don’t Say Gay” bill.

“In support of our LGBTQ+ family and all of those who will be damaged by the ‘Don’t Say Gay bill’ we the cast of Ravens Home are walking out,” she captioned a video post on Instagram, which included castmates Isaac Ryan Brown, Rondell Sheridan, Mykal-Michelle Harris, Emmy Lui-Wang, and Felix Avitia. “In today’s world it is imperative that we take stands, show support, and move forward not backwards.”

rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/raven-symone-ravens-home-cast-disney-walkout-dont-say-gay-bill-protest-1325414/

Attached: QICEJ335SNF3BOR7OF3PCWI2VQ.jpg (1200x800, 84.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6ltAVRyeqHk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she hit the wall, used to be so fuckable

PEDOS AND PEDO-ENABLERS DESERVE THE ROPE!

nah, i think that baboon ate Raven Symone

This might actually be was destroys the democrat party. They will be forced to rebrand after they become synonymous with pedophilia

Damn. I used to have such a crush on her while I was growing up.
She grew up too, just sideways

>RAVEN SYMONE WALKS OFF SET OF DISNEY SHOW IN PROTEST OF ANTI-GROOMING BILL
That's SO Raven.

It's always been black though?

IT HAS BEGUN

If she could answer why they refer to the bill in question with words that aren't found anywhere in it, then I might be convinced to listen to her. Since she can't I dont fucking care.

Attached: 1648064369974.jpg (680x680, 77.7K)

massive choco juggs though

Attached: file.png (353x200, 97.29K)

Some people like a juicy brown bunda

>used to be so fuckable
she really didn't

You think Bill Cosby raped her?

wow I havent seen her pic in like 15 years. She hit the wall hard.

>Raven-Symoné

She enjoyed being groomed and wants the tradition to continue.

Attached: da2r1pu375n81.jpg (640x615, 53.42K)

Wait so she is rebelling against globohomo Disney to protest anti-globohomo legislature? lmao

Yes, everyone on set got the puddin pop

The pro-pedo groomers are really coming out of the closet.

Who?

>“In support of our LGBTQ+ family

didn't say IA fucking cancelled bigotted piece of shit why can't you be INCLUSIVE

That walll was made of mac & cheese and she ate her way through it

Holy shit she got ugly. I mean she was always ugly but now she's a new level of hideous

If you don’t think Raven was fuckable then you’re either gay or unironically racist, not cool, most of us here are ironically racist

We don't like your kind here Schneider youtu.be/6ltAVRyeqHk

So why did Nickelodeon have a foot as it's logo during the 90's

can i get a QRD on the "Dont say gay" bill

What a pigger