He’s right you know

He’s right you know

Attached: 59B6D919-4A81-445D-B4B7-9DDD875CDB05.jpg (750x717, 66.7K)

>start a business for $1000

maybe in somalia

I don't blame the "lack of opportunity". I blame Jews.

CONSOOM

Attached: 67ABC2B4-8B3E-4F7C-A523-7DB3DB10A396(2).jpg (684x457, 144.45K)

Based nigger.

Attached: BlackityBlack.jpg (818x1024, 101.85K)

lol just start a business bro.

>Dr
>PhD in Religious Studies
lel

….stop blaming the “white people”

>recurring vs. one-time costs
ISS DUH SAYM THO

Attached: 1607462465937.gif (320x228, 1.78M)

stole that idea of a white man, no doubt

Attached: 1646600914190.jpg (582x579, 55.68K)

>Start a business $999
In the year 1934?

learn2code faggot

Attached: 1646576341491.jpg (960x931, 65.29K)

>Start a business for $999
kek
I'm not sure what point it is exactly he's trying to make though...
Nobody argues that buying groceries is cheaper than going out
You can't learn a new skill in 2 hours

hah. $1,000 doesnt even cover 1/10 of the liscencing.
it literaly costs over $100,000 where i live to have a lemonaid stand...
if your children are caught ilegaly selling lemonaid you will for a fact go to prison. its a worse crime than selling marijuana, i shit you not.

Shitposting on the chans:$0

Isn't that format a slogan for credit cards?

>start a business $999
Does this dumbass think a scented candle shop on Etsy is the paragon of "business"?

I know niggers and natives need to stop stealing my fuckin tax dollars and improve their own lives.

you can start a business with $1000 in the usa, it's called being a drugdealer

you mean being a nigger

Grind. Hustle. Learn new skills. Improve. Never rest.

I have the starting capital to begin my business.
what industry am I getting into mr will?

Just copied the philosophy of nofap.

>Make a niggerfaggot twitter post bloviating into the wind - $0 (jannie salary)

Attached: NIGGERNIGGERNIGGGER.png (688x702, 131.79K)

>Groceries: $100

I fucking wish.

Attached: 1619428861590.png (250x250, 56.98K)

You can easily start a business with $999. You'd have to be a nigger not to understand what to do with it.

$999 might cover the application fees here if you do everything yourself. Don't fuck it up though, or its all invalid and you could be fined.

>you cant learn a new skill in 2 hours
Yeah no shit faggot, but 2 hours allocated to learning a new skill is a better use of time than spending 2 hours being a Netflix zombie. You do those 2 hours enough and you'll eventually learn the skill, not dump your time into nothingness.

If i remove the fact that i had a PC, i've spent less than that for building my game dev business. I've made about $5000 in 2 years. And while i know it's not much, that's money I've made without even releasing my game which is in the works and i plan to get some government gibs this year (which I'm gonna get as I have no competition).

if one were to mass produce a mask of justin in black face, would it still be blackface?

Attached: 92716259_p0.jpg (1280x1773, 139.63K)

I spend $200 for a months worth of groceries. Exploit the coupons/sales like hell and never buy stuff that isn't on sale (unless its shit like milk) and you can save hundreds a year.

What skill can you learn in 2 hours? How to use a cotton candy machine?

Go on then, prove you're not a nigger

i started an llc for 200$

>learning a new skill in 2 hours.

Ok, I'd like to see him do it.

1) Need a phone to start most any business
2) $250 at least for either
3) TV/Netflix is for coomers.. their brain rot makes my 'supremacy' that much more significant
4) I choose to sage the thread

Im sure your shoe shine business will be successful

Dumbest shit I've ever heard. Coupons aren't a thing, actual fresh food doesn't ever go on sale.

She's probably talking about some pyramid scheme she's in, or a course she sells or bought.

what kind of game user?
did you scam people on patreon for that $5k?
not shitting on you or anything, I've unironically though about this because I've got decent coding ability and am getting really fucking sick of all the bullshit at my job

>Never rest.
rest often, it helps your brain remember things better

I live in blue heaven nj and it literally costs 50 dollars to form an LLC, I have 3. EIN is free from the feds. The reason they charge you 100k if you start a lemonade stand in your state is to prevent idiots like you from stealing the joy of children making 25 cents a cup of shitty lemonade.

>it takes around 10,000 hours to get good at a meaningful skill
>it takes about 100k to start a (very) small business

Attached: 1647834466979.jpg (463x435, 34.29K)

low iq cope

starting a business in the usa is easy and cheap if you're not brain damaged. poorfags stay poor

>it takes around 10,000 hours to get good at a meaningful skill
Yeah maybe if you're retarded

Buy $1000 worth of crap from Ali express, resell on Amazon. There, you're a business owner. Grow it as high as it will go, there are no limits, and no licenses required. Or were you thinking that "opening a business" meant bypassing the grind and starting right at the top with a commercial space and a warehouse and employees? That's why you naysaying faggots don't own businesses.

Attached: 1647985236407.jpg (384x472, 24.86K)

Spend your time learning coding and then go seek a job requiring that skill. There’s a huge demand for computer programmers right now. If you’re too autistic you should probably also spend some time studying social skills too.

I made that money by selling plugins and some assets in the Unreal Engine Marketplace, which I made while learning the engine and developing my game.

BASED

Coding is so fucking boring i would rather tee bag a bear trap

Spending $999 on a phone is retarded, though, I'll give him that. You can get a used, unlocked phone for $100-$200 that is still a fancy-schmancy smart phone.

And the game is a 3d RPG with exploration and crafting elements. That kinda gives me off if you remember and search for the game in the coming months, but I'll never admit it was me who wrote this.

Last year I bought $200 worth of video game vinyl albums with some of my unemployment bux then just sat on them until last week. I've made $500 from 6 of the 11 albums I bought.

Find a niche and exploit it.

Attached: 20220323_182250.jpg (2880x2880, 772.84K)

I'm retarded, but from my understanding isn't it writing, but math with more rules of grammar?

>Start a business for $1,000.

Maybe buy into a pyramid scheme I guess. I'm about to do a $100k HELOC on a rental property to try and do a business and I'm still concerned about getting off the ground with another 100k in cash and another 400k in equity.

>Grind
>Hustle
I hate American words

Kinda, or setting conditions, its tedious

You've mistaken the difference between playing "Smoke on the water" on guitar with mastering the instrument. If you want to master anything technical, you're looking at around 10,000 hours. And if "mastery" isn't your measuring stick for learning something, what is?
>zoomers think they're good at things when they're not

This is why people who are willing to put in the time destroy the niggers that are basically glorified hobbyists.

Attached: 1647509370480.jpg (829x1024, 50.66K)

Dropshipping is extremely unsafe and retarded. All your friends, family and every acquaintance that you've ever had in your life will hate you, because you'll be known as the retarded fag who wants to sell his shitty Chinese crap to everyone.

huh, no kidding
I've done some FOSS stuff but never though about actually monetizing the little things, always seems like I'd never get anything out of it
sounds like it might be worth looking into, $5k over two years as a beginner is nothing to sneeze at for a bit of extra pocket money

I'll keep an eye out then, might even buy it if it sounds interesting

it's more like explaining simple tasks to an autistic mathematical savant in excruciating detail

>people claim they don't know how to cook which is why they always eat out
>thousands and thousands of recipes and videos detailing exactly how to prepare a meal

Can someone fucking explain that to me?

Attached: 1643343003159.gif (476x480, 2.79M)

>healthy groceries
>100$

has this boomer been in a comafor the past 10 years?

Just start a business, just learn a marketable skill, just buy stocks that go up, just find yourself a beautiful, loving wife, just have a 10 inch dick, right?

Who are you quoting? Talk to these people and give them your "wisdom" if you you think you're that brilliant.

Well u can, if u want to eat beans and rice and pasta

>start a business $999
Nigger, what business costs a thousand bucks to start? Also, why should life be about constantly learning new marketable skills?

Fpbp