Atheist Day

Today is Atheist Day, Any Forums. Say something nice about them.

Attached: 1381603908109.gif (230x172, 1.48M)

jesus is a nigger lover

They don't worship a jew

They are the least annoying group

Kill yourself.

Attached: 1441518742456.jpg (466x349, 33.49K)

SEE

seculars never did shit in history besides destroy the white race one culture at a time and allow in the entire third world and push sexual liberation

Attached: 654435.png (1279x638, 479.34K)

Believe what a ancient man say it because you can't create your own ethic and values system.
Come on religion is for niggers and people with little prefrontal brain

Yes goyim, trust science

Attached: 1492213687671.png (650x994, 600.04K)

Putin is an atheist

As dumb as bible thumpers

They are just people who feel special and treat others as ignorant

Why you believe?

They do not believe in God because they do not believe in themselves.
They think they are logical, yet they claim to know what cannot be known.
They are as clouded as the literalists that they hate.
Having once been one, I can only pity them.

Attached: 1647984614206.gif (600x600, 704.26K)

I don't, I just hate you smart r*dditors. Atheists are the most Liberal faggots.

>seculars never did shit in history besides destroy the white race one culture at a time and allow in the entire third world
This is exactly what Christianity has and continues to do as it becomes nearly entirely brown and black. In the west, almost all athiests are white and have been white.

Attached: Screenshot_20220319-000908_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1440x1071, 341.75K)

So you just admitted, kek.

Attached: 3058439-000aa041749634f8ce42ee45de9e4863.png (471x250, 57.18K)

Cope.

Attached: 5637.jpg (474x602, 33.95K)

Even a belief in nothing is a belief. An Atheist just replaces white old man God, with Science God.

Can't say what I believe, but I wouldn't consider myself an Atheist. You have to understand we are of intelligent design.

Nope. Atheism is just a response to a claim.

Thanks for destroying a critical pillar of society for some lulz and creating a spiritual vacuum thats since been filled by crazy, morally void blue haired self hating communists that want to destroy everything we have built and hold dear. Way to go you guys!

Attached: HOLY_SHIT_BALLS.jpg (500x381, 28.36K)

You are aware that there are atheist who don't support globalhomo shit, right?

So you voted for Biden?

Attached: 4444.jpg (960x684, 254.74K)

Sure didn't

Attached: 1630249110860.webm (1280x720, 1.22M)

Well most atheists did. Morons.
Atheists are all self-hating Whites. Mormons aren't poor and they have children.
Is it so hard?

Irellavent. You faggots gutted a critical pillar of society with no idea what would fill the void left behind because you were too busy circle jerking over your own arguments and how cool you thought you were in your fedoras. You are culpable for the downfall of the west.

Attached: europa.gif (400x225, 1.26M)

>They think they are logical, yet they claim to know what cannot be known.
Such a bad strawman that the irony soars over your head. You claim to know something that can't be known, and faith is your reasoning. You admittedly are making a claim you know you cant back with anything other than faith. Athiests simply are making the claim your god isn't real as interpreted literally by your holy book. Which even you and most Christians willingly admit. Athiests "believe" there is no god in general. Being Athiests does not mean you claim there is for a fact no god, just that you don't believe one exists. The difference is too much for you to bear and is why there is no way possible to have an objective discussion with you about the possibility of a creator. Even the most popular staunchest athiests claim they do not know 100% if a god exists, because you can't objectively. It's because Atheism isn't a claim, it's a belief system. Even if a god existed, from an Athiest's pov that god if at all possible, wouldn't have the characteristics of Abrahamic gods.. or there wouldn't be a hell, or this god wouldn't be anything more than some pantheistic or deistic type of entity. This cuts deeply into the abrahamic cultists because they believe the validity of their contradictory, illogical and supernatural god is suffice enough to be treated as just as reasonable as there being no god... which is objectively wrong and absolutely ridiculous. Pol christcucks are literal golems that were created out of jews coming here and perverting the board and taking advantage of impressionable depressed social outcasts who have no one other than anonymous people on pol to talk about their ridiculous beliefs. I know anons who became Christian in the past 4 years because they have been manipulated into believing that they are actually a real jew ordained by God with a purpose and were made white in the image of the creator of the universe because they are really a god warrior. Very sad.

>Atheists are all self-hating Whites
I'm not, lol. I recognize the anti white/Christian narrative and I'm against it

You're mad globalhomo is here? Look in the mirror, one extreme begets the other.