Wales

Any Brits who identify as Welsh? I never hear from them. Any Welsh nationalism? Or pro unionists?

Attached: 3CD8FF79-C602-4335-9CD7-DCCA13151223.jpg (1125x904, 607.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.wakarimasen.moe/pol/thread/368726810/#368748335
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Their only issue is being allowed to have intimate relations with their sheep, and that was established in 1485

Wales is literally the biggest larp nation on earth. They're just English with funny accents ,and hopelessly cling on to their spider tongue dialect

How do you feel about picrel?

Dont really care,I have a fondness towards the welsh. Pretty harmless bunch.
However the fucking scots and irish... they make my skin crawl

I too want to learn of the Welsh. They voted Brexit which makes them good in my book.

Sum1 post the middle-english thing

I mean, the kings of Mercia built some of the largest earthworks in the world in an attempt to completely separate Britain and wales and by extension, protect British sheep.
Offa's dyke existing is one of the funniest bits of history to me.
The Romans built two walls to keep out the Scots, and the Saxons tried to make wales a fucking island of its own.

Welsh are the biggest pseud nationalists on the planet even worse than SNP or Irish. """Nationalism""" deeply tied to left wing politics and they hate the English to the last because they think it means Wales stronk.

I'm 1/something welsh :)

Welsh bruh checkin in. wat up?

Attached: watkins.jpg (950x1457, 149.83K)

I was going to say they have a lot of nice castles but they're technically ours.

Do you think North Ireland and Scotland will secede?

Cymru am byth you cunts. Don't let me catch you with a longbow in Chepstow or I'll give you a Cardiff kiss

This. King Eddie Longshanks crushed the Welsh and their pitiful rebellion, slaughtered as many as he could and then replaced them all with English settlers. All that's left are the small pockets who weren't killed and a whole lot of English people who have been there so long they seem to have forgotten who they actually are.

The brain drain of Wales is demonstrably true see you

any welsh nationalism would undoubtedly be cucked, I'm positive. Something along the lines of "This hurts BIPOC Welshmen the hardest!

What was the password to his laptop again...?

They all died mate, we replaced them. They are all just English larpers now.

Bidome

Are you actually Welsh? I actually have never encountered a Weshman on here.

What are your thoughts on Britain today?

Attached: 39137175-82EC-471F-AB8E-58423CD2121A.jpg (220x330, 18.11K)

Basically Ireland today unfortunately

IMPORTANT PLEASE JOIN, HELP US COLLATING FUNDS, SAVE EVERYONE, SAVE THE MATRIX

t.me/zsafeheaven

the battle is not over yet, we need to stop world hunger, child labor, child trafficking, child pron, wage slavery, sleeplessness, et. al

this is just the intro, it will get way worse without your help

destroy all forms of worship or religion start with the star of david, talmud, bohemian grove, golden bull, banks, big tech, et al.

Reference:
archive.wakarimasen.moe/pol/thread/368726810/#368748335

Attached: 1648066695650m.jpg (674x1024, 182.89K)