Will globalism eventually destroy all unique cultures?

Will globalism eventually destroy all unique cultures?

Attached: 1561709414568.jpg (1363x2048, 1.49M)

feet

Sorry, user I don't know how to answer your question but I just want to point out another similarly between apes and niggers. Look at their tits. Just like a chimps.

Attached: istockphoto-1231991897-612x612.jpg (404x612, 39.86K)

Attached: 832e311ad8746890.png (600x600, 412.05K)

I wonder if African men (wherever this is) are turned on by tits like that since they go their whole lives seeing it every hour of every day because that's just how they dress.

hopefully nukes will. who wants to wake up to niggers and chinks. nobody.

If globalists erase cute himba girl culture I will actually snap and do something in minecraft.

Attached: 1627391936079.jpg (1024x768, 263.76K)

Obviously. Let's take negroes as an example while we are already at it. They were made to believe in abrahmic religion, be it muslim or christian, removing their own spirituality. Their own languages get replaced by English and their general culture by typical globohomo stuff. When this process is completed you have cut the connection to their ancestors and homeland, making it easy to get them to migrate to Europe. I stand for an African Africa so they may be bound to their soil and not show up on mine.

Nasty. Did you learn nothing from King Leopold II? Only white and Asian women have nice extremities.

why are himba africans so fucking peaceful and non savage like bantu niggers?

they also seem very intelligent and they don't have ugly negroid features, their features are more caucasoid, also how the fuck do they all seem to have perfect white teeth ?

I'm confused right now...

Dirt's good for the skin if your other option is baking all day in the Sun.

Is that thing pregnant or just really fat?

Attached: EfXCE01UYAA8csO.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1584111395768.jpg (960x960, 215.54K)

I'm sorry OP, I'm not tit-starved enough to resort to fucking a negress

Attached: 1540434657131.png (1000x1000, 288.14K)

>how the fuck do they all seem to have perfect white teeth
No grains and sugars

Cultures.

Attached: DD2D5EC3-7D42-483C-BF31-DF509CD0B4EE.jpg (378x481, 55.43K)

btw

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (805x1200, 137.72K)

No, but it will destroy people's ability to properly reason about their interactions. Real globalism is impossible due to entropy etc, there will always be factionalism. The real danger from globalism is that it causes the formal system de-jure and the real system de-facto to drift out of alignment, as the former is a unified world where everyone agrees with everyone else, and the latter is a complex web of factionalism where everyone is in conflict with everyone else. When the formal and real systems drift too far out of alignment, the formal system no longer serves as a mental model for the real system. People are no longer able to navigate the real system in formal terms, making formal debate impossible. You end up with a bunch of people who are completely unable to communicate, because when the formal constructs no longer serve as a language to understand and discuss the real world, people will look for a new language that does correspond to political reality. Since this will not be coordinated, different pockets will develop their own new languages and formal constructs independently with no standardization or universal conventions, leading to a society where nobody can understand anyone outside their narrow social bubble. Basically the Tower of Babel, but in atheist terms.

yup. thats the purpose of it, to take all the markers that separate people (race, nations, culture, gender) and turn everyone into members of a monolithic consumer race. the endgame is a world of billions of vaguely brown, genderqueer, atheistic, 'global citizens' who just buy product and then get hype to buy next product. cogs in a meat grinder. disgusting.

I see, but how can we stop it?

Attached: 1550158271647.jpg (820x1024, 59.69K)