B-but they promised

B-but they promised...

Attached: MeuyQKP.jpg (762x611, 72.15K)

lol [spoiler]lmao [/spoiler]

>implying a proper beating isn't good education

How is this my problem?

Afghanistan isn't in the best of conditions, yet I bet these guys are going to end up better than us in a couple of decades.

Pol shouldn't support these bastards they literally made my family immigrate here because they had to hide in caves to escape Taliban killers. All because they were a religious minority. If you support this it will happen to you eventually, you reap what you sow.

Everything that happens in this world is in your mind. So, yes, it's your problem.

Beating a girl is lewd, they are a prudish nation user.

A man should never go back on his promise, but such a promise should never have been made in the first place.
We have seen the damage caused by feminism and allowing women to do things outside their function all around the world.
It's good they saw the light and changed their minds.

My mind is comfy and smelly afghans don't come into it, apart from reading this post

He looks like he told a bunch of little girls that they will grow up to make naan, and when they groaned he struck this pose and said 'yes we can' in that merry voice

Higher education for women is not a problem.

Fuck off and go back, nobody cares that you are an donkey fucker from an goat fucker country.

They literally fuck little boys for fun, google bacha bazi

Spbp

It should be reserved for noble women of high status and class only to help educate their children.
So yes, it's a problem. They get funny ideas and start acting out.

I'll take your word for it, I don't like seeing children get hurt. Adults sure, not children, breaks my heart.

Only for some
The truth is that the masses should have never received access to higher education. It was always intended for the intellectual elite of a country.

>Media told you they promised X
>Media telling you they break promised X
>confirming those premises as true

this would be a heavy labor of research but is not my problem

Russians promised not to invade Ukraine. Can't trust subhumans.

That's not at all why your family left, I don't give a shit if that's what they told you. Have you ever been to your country? I have, multiple times, the locals all hated us but they liked our money. Gypsies of the middle east, why are Arabs so greedy?

They didn't break their promise. Girls did went to school this morning - and were sent home.
I don't support them but it's an interesting experiment. Our women have rights, theirs don't, time'll tell which society is objectively better, my multicultural democracy or their return to monke utopia.

Attached: a49.jpg (600x760, 58.93K)

That's the anti Taliban types who do bacha bazi, the Taliban executed pedos. Fuck the Northern Alliance