STAR WARS' OSCAR ISAAC CHANTS "GAY GAAAAAY" IN DEFIANCE OF ANTI-GROOMING BILL

STUNNING AND BRAVE

As the award-winning actor participated in a virtual press junket for his upcoming Marvel series, Moon Knight, which will air on Disney+, he was asked for his opinion on the protests that some Disney employees were staging that day. They were unhappy with the Florida legislation, which state legislators approved earlier this month and Gov. Ron DeSantis has said he intends to sign into law.

"I guess my comment would be," he said, per Variety, before breaking into song, "gay gay gayyyyyy!"

yahoo.com/entertainment/disney-star-oscar-isaac-opposes-dont-say-gay-bill-gay-gay-gay-gay-gay-005701520.html

Attached: STAR-WARS-8-889781.jpg (590x350, 46.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/rIgXtAo0VTKA/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So he admits gays are groomers?

Attached: 1648071408807.png (640x599, 43.25K)

He admits he's a groomer as well

The only thing the bill says is that sexual education not be taught to children kindergarten-3rd grade. That's it. Sex ed is not being taught anyway in those grades. The people chanting 'gay' are easily manipulated rubes AKA Dem voters, as usual.

What a fag.

Oh nooooooes. Another Jewish Hollywood heartthrob tells us what our politics should be

Attached: EarlyLife.jpg (640x360, 130.41K)

"The gays" are mad because now they can't indoctrinate more people into their ranks. They have not other way to increase the gay population other raping more kids.

>dem voters
Oh my sweet summer child...

Attached: 1644779308221.jpg (1280x1280, 210.33K)

Attached: k1nf4jk26do31.jpg (1152x648, 313.92K)

Democrats really tackling the big issues

Do they realize that most people are still repulsed by faggotry?

>Hollywood actor is a groomer

More news at 11

Moon Knight is fucking gay so this is actually an appropriate thing to do at a related press event

That means he is pro child grooming
Showing his true colors

So the Light Saber is now a 5 foot long dildo, covered in shit?

>this fag bill is what faggot cunts disney employees get uppity about
I don't understand, they're okay with the company donating to conservative republicans as long as they don't do anti-fag shit?

it's a distraction from the fact they have no plan to fix inflation

They can just digitally edit him out for a wookie right?

>Gay!
Yes.

We need to consistently meme the following:
>OK groomer

>Gay gay gay!!!

Holy shit
I love gay now

Attached: 1606587668575.webm (427x240, 2.93M)

>Jewish
he's not

you're going to Hell for this

Attached: 1646162703638m.jpg (651x1024, 73.4K)

this video changed me in a way i will never forget.

just watch it. literally everyone should watch this. it used to be on youtube and i came across is ON REDDIT, that's how based literally EVERYONE used to be before the zombie globohomo virus was unleashed.

bitchute.com/video/rIgXtAo0VTKA/

just watch it. i won't say anything else. watch it.

PROTECT
TRANS
KIDS

>"gay gay gayyyyyy!"
Singing about child grooming is very, very, very jew hollywood. Oscar Isaac would know a thing or two about this as he has had many liters of jew cum unloaded into his faggot asshole.