Texas

Imagine if you lived in Alabama but had the cost-of-living and property taxes of California. That's Texas. The entirety of the state's industry is two things: fossil fuels and out-of-state businesses raping the local infrastructure because the state government lured them all their with 20+ year 0-tax incentives, then were surprised when instead of hiring brain-dead natives they just bussed in millions of californians to do the work. Most of the 'jobs' created are low-effort phone banks and admin centers, so the pay isn't even that good, just jobs that require someone to be physically present.

In both once you get out of the cities things marginally improve, until you realize that only the cities matter for any spending whatsoever, and you're competing with millions of other miserable people to get away from the city to somewhere they can commute from.

Attached: 1200px-Texas_flag_map.svg.png (1200x1171, 47.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QxP442T-aZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>texas
>deep south
retard

youtu.be/QxP442T-aZ0

>Imagine if you lived in Alabama but had the cost-of-living and property taxes of California
and the power grid of mexico.

Texas is home to racists and homophobes who try to bond to their "cow boy" traditions. How about you all grow the fuck up and get with the times.
You incels are always disgusting.
Cowboyism is rooted in hateful actions against minorities and suppressed peoples.

Attached: 1642633727439.jpg (727x1020, 138.51K)

Who we voting for this year texanons? Is huffines legit? Any other “real” Republicans to look out for? Gotta get as many of these rhino fucks out as we can STAT

>Cowboyism is rooted in hateful actions against minorities and suppressed peoples
Sounds fun, how do I join?

what are you talking about? Texas is full of mexicans who listens to homo rap and spread for blm

I know this is bait but I thought that cowboys wuz actually cowkangz?

>then were surprised when instead of hiring brain-dead natives they just bussed in millions of californians to do the work
Hol up, so you sayin, DEY BE BUSSIN??

>Is huffines legit?
Only one way to find out. TexasHitler2022

i like texas, but i like chile more

>cost-of-living and property taxes of California
The fuck are you on about? Property taxes are way lower than many states, and only a little more than other southern states, but there is no income tax. Cost of living is pretty low as long as you don't want to live in downtown Austin. Are you fucking retarded?

Fuck you niggerfag

S_ge

Fuck off troon. Stay the fuck out of Texas.

Attached: faggotland.jpg (534x534, 40.68K)

>Property taxes are way lower than many states,
Mate... They're really fucking bad.

what is your point retard?

Between Austin and Dallas Texas is slowly replacing NorCal as the US tech hub.

Dallas in particular is booming. Money being made all over the fucking place.

The DNT is 40 miles long and the entire way is lined with 10-30 story office buildings. Minimum salary for anyone working in those buildings is $75K

If you aren't making at least $135K in Dallas you're a loser.

No the cost of living is not like California. There is no state income tax. Homes are still about half what CA goes for in the most upscale places. You can get a 2 story 3400 sq ft home for under $600K and close to restaurants, shopping, entertainment, you name it.

Dallas is a shithole

Attached: 1648055561461.jpg (963x1205, 264.94K)

Dude I live right off the tollway hardly anybody is making over 100k a year here

Everything said is true, absolutely, 100% dont go to Texas. If you do you will be hunted by racists or religious bigots. The food isn't really even that good, southern kindness is just annoying and will force you to talk to people about Christianity or hunting or something, most people are happier in cheap apartments in metropolitan cities with actual public transit anyways.

Much safer and better places to go like Washington or Colorado, dont even bother looking in Texas.

Tl;dr

Texas exists.

Attached: mortyposter.png (360x360, 90.79K)