How do we prevent society from collapsing like Ancient Rome?

How do we prevent society from collapsing like Ancient Rome?

Attached: 1648072703015.webm (654x960, 878.18K)

Kill jews

you cannot break a 500-pound mutts fall

it can't be saved. only total destruction and rebuilding can bring back a sane world.

Attached: plane1628706395069.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

it is meant to happen chud

Global breakdown of all societies and mass human atrocity is inevitable in a world of digital proliferation, limited resources, a growing population,global warming, differing ideological interests, human drive for power, etc.

It’s not a question if if, rather a question if when and how and who is on top of the new system. I think the technological arms race will end in the mutation of the entire genome of most life on earth and the absolute death of almost all life.

Attached: 1648073036956.webm (640x288, 1.6M)

Is that video real?

nukes aren't real

Eat the Babylonians

Attached: img (1).png (498x568, 98.15K)

i believe so. i think it was taken when we were testing bombs on the atoll islands in the 50's.

Have you ever heard of atomic tourism?

(You) - meds = schizo

murdering all leftists would be necessary.

collapse would be funny. imagine all the braindead normalfags running around in complete panic. boomers dying in their homes, the sickly just rotting out of existence, the weaklings pleading for their lives to police who abandoned their posts, and the rampant crime/starvation destroying the cities. and in the chaos you get to do whatever you want. pretty exciting if you ask me.

the ocean is a jewish psyop
water isn't actually wet

>the ocean is a jewish psyop
>water isn't actually wet

Just go to a beach. I guess it's not that hard even if you're someone who lives in an Australian desert in the middle of nowhere. You can check it yourself.

this except its already too late to stop the collapse.

have White children

i know what I'll be doing

Attached: 009fin.jpg (705x471, 41.48K)

You can't. Read Spengler. Human civilisations are organic superorganisms and therefore follow the laws of nature - birth, growth, decay, death.
All they can really do is choose how to face their death: gracefully fade away, accepting with decorum that their time is up; or spunk away all the inheritance money on hedonistic bullshit before shitting the bed and using their dying breath to whine about how unfair it is that they're dying.
We'll just have to hope that the fallout of the West's collapse isn't truly apocalyptic and that we have the strength to carry the flame into the next cycle.

Attached: 1647986841641.jpg (640x726, 148.37K)

It’s been happening it just takes a long time and is hard to notice day by day.