Why should I care if the Japanese people get niggered? It's not my problem...

Why should I care if the Japanese people get niggered? It's not my problem. It doesn't hurt whites like blacks niggering the West does.

Attached: df29146hf.jpg (610x343, 42.47K)

I don't care either. Fuck Asians.

code pls

I don’t because it won’t affect anything here
Japanese people aren’t like the people here anyway, so if things out of hand they’d be really heavy with their punishments due to them being outsiders. It’d be so heavy handed that they’d be making animes about it 10-20 years later type shit so the people worried are wrong too, even tho they honestly shouldn’t care
I think they only care about this because they like anime

I love it, white boys thought they'd find refuge with asian women, only to find out they're getting deep dicked by BBC as well. Turn tranny or die, cracker scum.

Not my problem

have you seen tokyo? it's already niggered and poojeeted

japanese are white

She looks like she's having fan but she'd much rather by held in the arms of a White girl

more niggered countries= less bleached countries, and you are all alone

i am asian but not japanese, so it is not my problem

Imagine the smell

Sure they are, just like hispanics

>Why should I care if the Japanese people get niggered
You shouldn't. Their problem let them fix it, hell I say let every refugee boat directed to Europe and NA head to Japan instead till their population is 500 million.

just search for 極太黒砲 VS 絶倫美女
are you illiterate or sth

If you don't want to eradicate the niggers than you're WITH the niggers which means you're on the eradication list.

illiterate. thanks found it!

Still not going to help out the bugs.

Is that supposed to be read "kuro-man" or "koku-man"
Asking for a friend

Kek, unironically correct.
I hate niggers, but whiteys are so fucking stupid with that not my problem mentality -- thinking they can always find a place to run away too.

On that image it's "koku-hou", which means black cannon
Usuall black person would be 黒人 "koku-jin"
The image basically says

>The image basically says
Ultra thick black cannon vs an unrivaled beauty

>Asians are getting cucked
>finds a way to turn this around on white men
Nope. It's Asians who are pathetic.

i dont care about the japnese, but still, any man who watches this kind of shit (women of the same race get fucked by men from another race), are fucked up cuckolds, they need to be gassed out