Ukranian Public Shaming

While being invaded by Russia, Ukrainian civilians get some steam off by punishing looters and gypsies.

Meanwhile in the USA the government encourages looting, burning and destroying property!

Attached: FOZOauKXMAMbrSO.jpg (960x1280, 432.58K)

this has been posted 500 times, her tits are not out.

You ukie shills accuse them of looting but you’ve yet to provide a lick of proof they actually were.

Why did you put a black box on it??

Attached: 45BC448B-0A86-405D-AD57-00DF18961FFE.jpg (460x617, 83.16K)

Attached: 1647667008572.png (600x812, 514.02K)

Attached: 1647884271302.png (460x953, 782.51K)

They don't, retarded Jugo, go back to your shithole. Nobody wants you here.

Attached: ukrainpeperrr.png (943x994, 833.81K)

Why are their jackets different in the second pic?

Cause OP is a fag and the majority of this board are degenerate coomers.

You faggots realise they shoot looters on site during national disasters and martial law in the United States right? These are fucking looters being tied to a pole for a few hours and having their faces died with antiseptic.
I realize most of you are BLM niggers that think burning cities without consequence is the norm. But trust me. For a country to be in the middle of a war, with zero police, and dwindling food. This is the kindest shit I could have ever imagined.

Attached: ukrainpepe.png (961x1280, 1.53M)

Attached: ukrainpeper.png (943x840, 511.65K)

nice asses

You have a lot more of these, don't you?

oh god how do they not get buttfucked in such compromising positions?

>Meanwhile in the USA the government encourages looting, burning and destroying property!

Who are doing this?

Republicans. See 6th January.

Gypo women are only good as a cumdumpster. They have tight pussies and you can fill them up nicely. But they cant take dick for shit because these gypsie whores always complain that my cock is too big.

no, these are all i got
( T_T )

Attached: ukkkkraiepe.png (484x631, 670.84K)

I don't believe you, but that's ok.

Attached: 1647368305762.png (1200x5400, 2.26M)

you think a majority of republicans were for that? even trump's son texted him to stop that shit.

I don't think these people were looting. Looters get shot. Why shill this? It just makes hohols look like retards either way.
>let's take photographic evidence of us committing war crimes. imagine the upvotes!

It really activates the normies almonds, they need more support/attention for this conflict

You need to get over that shit

Fuck off and go make more of my favorite cheese you pussy assed neutral faggot

"Ooh baby, gonna tap dat Gypsy ass, cock-style..."

*giggle, oh Mr Westerner, perhaps you can take me to live with you after pleasuring my ass*

"Right on, uh, baby, ooh yeah, slide it right in there.."

*Oh my Western babydaddy*