How do Americans manage to live amongst niggers?

How do Americans manage to live amongst niggers?

>'It was dragging a lady by the seatbelt outside the car. The door had closed on the seatbelt, and she was stuck in it…
>She was laying there naked, and I thought the indignity she just suffered it was already too much,' Mascar told Fox 8.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10639945/NoLA-grandmother-73-killed-dragged-arm-SEVERED-seatbelt-carjacking.html

Attached: 1640626796750.png (712x701, 964.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=APjieynzHtw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck, I HATE seatbelts, now!

This was posted in police activity today. Nigger killed a cop in a Houston mall and then rushed the cops responding with a knife. The shooting and subsequent zombie death walk is satisfying.
youtube.com/watch?v=APjieynzHtw

I missed that one. Damn PA has a lot of content lately and they just seem to get more and more crazy.

BTW, I was searching for a nigger thread to post that video on. Had a few to choose from, but there is room for improvement.

Attached: niggers.png (1891x1221, 859.32K)

Stories where old white ladies get killed by teenage nogs makes me seethe. I know they probably voted for the policies that made this happen, but they remind me of my own grandma.

Does anyone have that video on the bus of the grandma getting called fat and ugly by a bunch of little nogs and she starts crying so they threaten to piss on her? Makes me want to incite a race war.

I kinda wanted them to let him keep walking. That arterial spray was kino.

>Nigger killed a cop in a Houston mall and then rushed the cops responding with a knife

Based. Nigs and pigs deserve each other

Attached: 1631728496738.jpg (933x784, 149.89K)

Houston cops are alright for the most part. I've been on a few ride alongs. Let's just say that they would fit in well here.

Attached: nigwheelchair.jpg (535x396, 29.59K)

I ignore them. The biggest interaction I have with their culture is listening to 60s-80s soul/funk music. Aside from that, I'm white bread.

>I ignore them.
Treat them like wildlife and fauna, no more or less.

Good! Hope it happens to more whites. #BLM

>How do Americans manage to live amongst niggers?
With guns. Or you don't live.

What the fuck happened to TEENS? Since when are young people so violent?

>young people
>people
user..

Attached: 1616950799635.png (1049x1371, 3.19M)

Just youths being youths.

THE HORDES OF ESAU WILL CLEAVE ASUNDER THE GOYIM GOMORRAH, AND USHER IN THE NEW AGE OF BEELZEBUB UNDER THE GOVERNANCE OF ZION
>THE HORDES OF ESAU WILL CLEAVE ASUNDER THE GOYIM GOMORRAH, AND USHER IN THE NEW AGE OF BEELZEBUB UNDER THE GOVERNANCE OF ZION

THE HORDES OF ESAU WILL CLEAVE ASUNDER THE GOYIM GOMORRAH, AND USHER IN THE NEW AGE OF BEELZEBUB UNDER THE GOVERNANCE OF ZION
>THE HORDES OF ESAU WILL CLEAVE ASUNDER THE GOYIM GOMORRAH, AND USHER IN THE NEW AGE OF BEELZEBUB UNDER THE GOVERNANCE OF ZION

Attached: mostly--white_waling_wall.jpg (2500x4903, 3.75M)

>Since when are young people so violent?
When hadn't young niggers been violent? pick a decade and enlighten us.

>teen
Always a code word for nigger. If a literal white teen commits a crime they would have used the term "white man" or "domestic terrorists".

This is why you don't wear seatbelts.

how do you know the suspect was black?

they just call the suspects "strangers" and "youths"

they don't say anything about his' or her's race

Attached: 1639353605558.jpg (473x574, 18.27K)

It really was. Film makers take note.
Grew up there, southwest side, was torching crawdaddys in the giant retention pond with wd40 and a lighter (flamethrower), cops came and told us to knock it off and left without confiscating either. 92ish, about 10yrs old.

Attached: 1647390677885.gif (666x470, 474.96K)

>reddit spacing
Opinion discarded.

Attached: real_life_redditor.png (521x599, 454.98K)

this is a meme picture

all of those are pokemon shapes

Attached: 1636438761464.png (828x451, 645.32K)

Webm?

This is awful. Poor grandma

>She got stuck hanging on her arm on the outside of her gray SUV (pictured) after four teenagers stole her arm and dragged her down the street, severing her arm in the process
>four teenagers stole her arm

Attached: 1602814392784.jpg (530x692, 144.42K)

fucking niggers. they should all be lynched in a tall fucking tree.