Russians losing ground near Kyiv

>Russians losing ground near Kyiv
WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY DOING?
Does Putin realize how many hundreds of billions Russia will be forced to pay in reparations if it loses this war?

Attached: 1628426472738.jpg (900x900, 509.06K)

Russia will not exist in 2023

Two more VDV drops
Trust the plan
Vatniks in control

It's just a larp

They're re-learning what they should've learned in Afghanistan, either from their own experience or from us - it's impossible to win a war against a population. You can defeat the enemy army, but so long as the population's insurgency is eternally funded by foreign adversaries, you're never truly going to "win."

Ukraine invasion could've only been successful if the majority of Ukrainians wanted their country to be Russian clay. That just isn't the case.

Attached: 1536862139629.png (752x501, 633.17K)

two more weeks, trust the plan
Z

Good thing half of Russian reserves are already frozen in western banks, so making sure they'll pay won't be hard

Russia will exist, but will be renamed to 俄罗斯省

>pay
to whomst?

To Ukraine. There's no way the west will relax sanctions without Russia paying reparations and making political changes.

>hundreds of billions
thats in rubles though, so not that big of a punishment

Oh no, looks like God Emperor Putin is as big a failure as Trump. Globohomo wins again.

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 6.15K)

not much he can do about it right now, his military and intelligence failed him
currently the plan is to beg syrians and africans to help reinforce his army and hope to god belarus doesn't betray

Never bet against globohomo.

Don't worry bro, we're winning, don't listen to the big satan's propaganda and lies.

Attached: 63457567234673.png (1170x606, 1.21M)

Doesn't look like it Ivan bro. Why isn't Kiev surrounded?

We find and destroy their heavy equipment and missiles, they still have artillery, Grads and even tactical missiles, they have been supplied with this crap for many years and our main losses because of this, but they are much less than what the propaganda says. In addition, Putin does not want to kill civilians who are held hostage by the Nazi regime.

You don't happen to know what your percentage of combat troops is?

I don't think they'll be forced to pay reparations.
would be interesting to see public reactions in Russia if they end up pulling out on the Ukrainian separatist regions in the east or Crimea

Attached: 77701262.jpg (680x450, 70.97K)

Approximate losses 1200-2000

Russia has nukes....forced to pay....how exactly? Answer is Russia can tell the world to suck a big ol dick.

if China stabs them in the back... they are so fucked.

Attached: Nuke me.png (1159x651, 972.67K)

Just nuke west Ukraine and finish this shit already

I'm asking how many of your apparent 200k troops are fighting force and how many are used for cooking, logistics, etc.

Or they are just drawing them out. Personally I hope Russia loses this but I doubt it.