Greeks gets replaced by Pakistanis

There are more than 200,000 Pakistanis in Greece and dozens of Afghans and Arabs and they are getting more day by day. Athens looks like Islamabad. I live in the wealthiest part of Athens and even here I mostly see Pakistanis now with 3 wifes and dozens of childrens.

Due to the constant immigration of young Greeks to Western countries, it is only a matter of time when they will reach 20-30%.

Attached: 4-5.jpg (1200x627, 87.38K)

Nice

And? Greeks do nothing, say nothing, why should we care?

Greeks have a very funny relationship with their government. They do not blame the government, but Jews and Turks.

So no one saying this is spartaaaaa anymore

Cucked

I like Türkiye more than Greece. You guys are pretty lazy, they are not. Why don't you calm down.

say what mongoloid?

Attached: jb7YGas.jpg (1836x3136, 814.95K)

The only reason why Greece is not collapsing yet are literally EU gibs. We don't produce anything besides feta cheese.

They are Kurds. Real Turks look like that.

Attached: FOj3q2iXEBY45Ub.jpg (2048x1536, 357.45K)

That's Greek phenotype, she's moslem Greek

Checked well thats not exactly wrong, jews push mass migration to Europe and turks let them pass through Anatolia

Attached: spurddo.gif (544x632, 247.05K)

pakis don't even come via Turkey, they get a visa by our government

Here the same thing. Till five years ago no niggers, pajeets and arabs where i live. Now there's not a single street without them. They come daily in thousands, and they multiply like there's no tomorrow. Europe is done

And they get citizenship?

Wtf and I wanted to visit Greece

Thesaloniki seems nice tho, I've been there hundreds of times and everyone is Greek

That looks like my crush, sauce please

I hope is Saloniki is safe and not many Middle Easterns over there, Saloniki is small piece of paradise

These are worse than blacks. American blacks have the names language religions of Atlantic islands peoples. Mosthave worked our land for centuries.

This is a criminal invasion of the most revolting parasites the earth has ever shat forth.

Albanian here. I hope Pakistanis will rape the shit out of your women and slaughter every greek that breathes.

Payback is a bitch. HA!

Attached: 1647832001731.png (400x505, 191.41K)

What ever happened to the Golden Dawn?

Turks are angels.
Greeks are devils.

>they blame Jews and Turks
Greeks are right, as per usual.