Aus/pol/ cunts fully fucked

we live amongst these people

Attached: FOfOQ2TacAImfk6.jpg (568x900, 61.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10645237/Moderna-MRNA-Covid-vaccine-produced-Victoria.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10642619/Masks-schools-Omicron-sub-variant-cases-climb-government-flags-new-measures.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nigger good Wong.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220323-192118_Gallery.jpg (1426x1074, 779.23K)

Are there any honest politicians?

daily reminder pollies and police beat the shit out of people, sacked people for not getting a completely useless and dangerous jab

they hate you

New daily is owned by the unions and haven't you learnt that you can't trust any media poll at this point?

The government and police are the enemy of the people

This

It's surprising they didn't put Dan on there

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10645237/Moderna-MRNA-Covid-vaccine-produced-Victoria.html

diversity for thee but not for us were real aussies ya dog cunts look at us here working on another cuckbox project we are gonna fill with chinks and poos

they act like they are king shit

Attached: p24_cfmeu.jpg (900x474, 240.89K)

IT HAS BEGUN

Still forging ahead with this. 100million doses, kek. They arent finished with jabbies yet. Their new body operating system must be kept up to date

Penny Wong tried to bring in the mandatory data retention scheme with Stephen Conroy, fuck that bitch.

Have we run out of AdBlue yet?

>manlet standing on the rebar
kek

do wogs do all the formwork?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10642619/Masks-schools-Omicron-sub-variant-cases-climb-government-flags-new-measures.html

I can't stop wanking to ausmutt zogbots who died so the CIA could enjoy access to cheap heroin.

Attached: AUSMUTT.png (1695x1290, 2.14M)

>leftist rag
>poll favours leftards
who is surprised by this

>will Covid ruin Easter AGAIN?
>not will the government ruin Easter AGAIN?

Far from over. I said yesterday I think they'll just keep ramping up the fear again for the rest of the year until its time for Christmas shopping again

Dailymail was paid off early on to shill the covid narrative hard.

I don't even know who any of these people are.