Got offered to join a secret fraternity/guild based on work I do...

Got offered to join a secret fraternity/guild based on work I do. Is this a a cult or am I going to get raped and dumped in a ditch? The man who invited me says they are an apolitical group but they strictly make you not partake. The man also says that it’s skill based so the work I do is also something that can cause harm but I do legally under the law. TL:DR are there legit skill based guilds or am I joining a cult?

Attached: E0948F5B-10C7-42D9-B4F1-560F6514718A.jpg (900x1024, 159.82K)

>join a cult
Ready to workship Satan without even knowing?

nothingburger unless they require each member to rape a child on camera or ritualistically murder someone

I mean Ive known the guy for years but I’m skeptical because I’ve never meet up with him outside of work settings

He also works for a different company/ his own but we also converse a lot with others in the profession.

sounds like you headed for anus penetration

He said they don’t worship anything but idk

No more niggers 3: Invisible War

I hope not

Attached: FB359563-6109-4269-AD2B-41CD29C9D523.jpg (600x600, 171.91K)

become a mole and find the goods

What if they MK Ultra me?

Is this some kind of clam bake bs? More likely than not it’s just a bunch of boomers playing dress up to get away from their wives. Unless it’s a legit org do whatever you want, but remember even masons are lied to until they are brought deeper into the fold. By then it might be to late if they have blackmail on you.

Dr. Joseph Goebbels dreamed of such guilds micromanaging the nation. All under a Reich Senate and Chancellery. I wouldn't hurt to join. See what they offer.

Attached: Goebbels.jpg (500x751, 183.25K)

Hes asking you to make money doing some shady shit thats legal *for now ..for example: ghost guns...,get in on it or continue to be a bored faggot

Attached: biden-weather-machine.jpg (2048x1365, 421.27K)

He says this, is this book btw.

Attached: 41+Ebq1KmlL.jpg (323x500, 27.62K)

My profession is all boomers and older gen x, could be.

It*

What field of work are you in?

Since it's OP, I'd assume gay prostitution

I don’t want to say because of the access I have

It means they give you peanuts to ignore the secret society crimes.

Those cults have simp members that think their cult only does community service work.

Dumb nigger the society is all about using your access to hide crimes or buy specific contracts. It is either money, control or power (all same).

They are buying you off with a gay social club.