Trannies Get Destiny Banned from Twitch for Opposing Transgender Athletes Competing Against Women

twitter.com/keffals/status/1506726680056016910

Attached: tranny.jpg (1254x662, 80.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/destiny
torako.wakarimasen.moe/file/torako/wsg/image/1646/28/1646288960286.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Destiny's former account
twitch.tv/destiny

TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUM-ACK

Attached: 1647980855972.jpg (750x445, 277.04K)

> des...
> niggers bank account gon be...
> tiny

sic semper e-celebs

Ok this is epic

Destiny is like the weakest debate bro, I have no idea why anyone listened to him

Attached: FOj6GAdXEAY3cN3.jpg (490x276, 16.19K)

Good now absolutely no one will ever have the opinion he expressed ever ever again. Finally twitch realizes that it has the power to just eliminate the very notion of even possessing an opinion free from what an e-celeb says.

Attached: 757CA83A-C063-4B75-A31B-A7A25C80D6B8.jpg (1125x784, 646.14K)

>"I just took away your livelihood"
>Well I guess you have to die then

Do they really think these things through?

That is pretty epic

Live by the globohomo, die by the globohomo.

>a leftoid ruins your life
>brags online in a snarky, effeminate way that he used his gang's power to ruin your life
>"teehee no more income for you, sweetums, should've agreed with my worldview, haha, sorry not sorry. Maybe you'll learn now ;)"
How does nobody kill these people?

>the left eating themself
imagine my shock

Not my problem.

bazinga

Hope his fans bully the "man" to suicide
(i put man in quotes because hes certainly not a woman and definitely not a man either)

It's mostly just the left cancelling each other. The more progressive side cancels the less progressive side all the time, and then they come running here for help. If you're really right wing, then you have friends, family, and associates with values close to yours so you can't be cancelled. Conservacucks living in California with their based tranny friends and family are not right wing.

Destiny is going to go full fash within the year. Also, this is why Any Forums hates trannies.

TYPICAL ATTENTION-SEEKING TRANNY LIES

HEY NIGGER, THAT'S NOT WHY HE GOT BANNED

HE GOT BANNED FOR STREAMING WITH NICK FUENTES ON TWITCH, WHO'S BANNED ON TWITCH

COPE

SEETHE

DIALATE

this basically
>pretend you win arguments
>stabbed in the back by the mentally ill people you were defending
not my problem, peace out nigger

Banned doesn't mean permabanned you dumb boomers.

How have Amerilard’s allowed a bunch of mentally ill trannies and black militants to take over their country??

Destiny chuds BTFO

He has that one semi-redpilled clip where he says calling people fat has caused more pain than calling someone nigger.

They do it themselves

from my understanding dude been fairly popular on twitch for quite some time. If he wasn't hyper dumb with his money he is chilling.

About 6 decades of subversion.

They usually end up killing themselves, figuratively and literally.

There must be at least half the freaks of the entire planet on that twitter thread.

He is a dude. Named DESTINY. He chose that name for himself. Fuck any of you faggots that ever listened to a single word he said.

I hate them because they are a Jew invention

Good, they should eat their own.

why waste bullets when these people end up killing xerselves?
Just leave it to the time, as time pass these people double down to the point of cutting their penis/tits or leg/arm to assemble a piece of rotten meat to their crotch. Then a day arrives where the puss and smell is too much that a switch in their brains goes and they realise they are now a mutilated monster.
And the ones that don't kill xerselves will be killed by niggers in a random chimpout

>never lost a debate
>had to get shutdown because he kept winning
lol

I always wondered why he chose a stripper name and also, chose something with TINY in it while he is actively an actual manlet.

how will he support his slut now?

It was because he had our dear leader Nick Fuentes on his stream for like 10 minutes. Trannies have no power.

Attached: dear leader.jpg (1280x950, 106.17K)

cuckstiny talking about other men fucking his wife

torako.wakarimasen.moe/file/torako/wsg/image/1646/28/1646288960286.webm

We all know the answer ... Lurk for 2 years.

Destiny is an ultra ethno super nationalist. I'm not surprised that chud wasn't banned earlier

Attached: chud24.gif (570x537, 67.89K)

He's lost many debates, but if he's factually correct on the trans question, then he's factually correct.

Biology is biology, there's no winning or losing about it.

Can't wait for this freak to be bullied even more now

he will probably be back in a week and knowing his personality will double or triple down. they're slowly backing him into a corner allowing him to take on even more unkosher viewpoints. I think he's a dishonest debater but he manages to convince people. Dramatic dysfunctional leftists don't understand the Adderall fuelled monster they're creating for themselves

No retard. He got banned cause he debated Nick Fuentes and forgot to turn off his twitch stream. Fuentes is banned on twitch and twitch rule states that you cannot platform anyone banned from the website

Attached: 1601876691206.jpg (750x1000, 67.94K)

Is that why all the troons shit up Nick Fuentes Threads

Who?
Why should I care
Also fuck streamers, male or female, sexual or not
Get a real job and contribute to society

So whats with this shit? I took your job but also I didn't do nuffin?

Attached: ju5ju5bt34.jpg (1565x701, 98.06K)

I try to enjoy when progressives reap what they have sown, but all this does is push them (who above all things, crave acceptance) further left.

if you kill your enemies, they win

That short little faggot is a pedo. Let the troons destroy him, he may even take a few down with him. Just pass the popcorn frens and enjoy the chaos

Attached: 1640811500393.gif (450x334, 2.36M)

Oh. Well, anyway.

I dont watch trannies anywhere. They are mentally ill retards. I also dont watch political debate on a gaming social media platform.

Anyone who spends money on twitch is as retarded as a tranny.

It's not funny when your trolling reinforces the IDF bots actual shilling. Post like a normal human.

Checked

Attached: 07A474AD-3BA5-4A9E-A62D-D934D5B632FD.jpg (606x1213, 114.54K)

Ahaha pat bonell gets cancelled by the gay liberal mafia he has been shilling for for the last 5 years! that's fucking hilarious!
He's a gigantic grifter knowing he is full of shit and an anti european racist for being pro mass immigration.
THEN THE MOMENT he says a totally rational thing that should be unobjectionable no matter how you look at it. Especially since that guy was on the american male team for 3 years, then started larping as a woman and calling himself lisa and now on the womans league.. That he should not be allowed to compete as a woman since he's biologically male and larping/a woman only in his mind.

And then he gets cancelled :D You have to love it when it happens to people like this who were all with this shit.. This idiot grifter dude HAHA..
They also cancelled that "can't get enough of mass immigration' conservative fucktard charlie kirk from turning point USA but only for 14 hours, he is temporary in read only mode on twitter for 'transphobia' for saying that that levine 'guy' has lived as a male for 54 years WHICH IS TRUE and then he larp as a woman and put on womans clothes aka transgender.

>Destiny gets a timed ban.
>Tranny sees opportunity for attention.
>Takes it.

Sad

Attached: 1648071678040m.jpg (1024x541, 46.16K)

Attached: 1629787334447.webm (480x360, 865.71K)

Imagine caring about any of these people. god zoomers and young millennials are fucking loser goons. anyone on twitch ever is a total faggot

fuck, so close

They are not a Jew invention, they are just being empowered by kikes. If it hadn't been for kikes, your average tranny would be ostracized from polite society, living in some ghetto getting high on drugs and prostituting themselves, eventually being killed by an OD or by some nigger drug dealer.

destiny just signed up for cozy.tv

Attached: 1644293736258.png (476x546, 149.45K)

No one from Any Forums ever listened to him. He has had a rabid fan base who shills him here all the time. I still remember the spam threads from them back in 2014-2016. They would come here and gloat about how he "btfo" some nobody who was apparently right wing and people would tell them to fuck off. Now they're back again spamming about how based he is because he bit the hand that fed him and needs financial support from others now. What a sad state they're in now.

Attached: Screenshot_20220323-145941_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg (1080x1586, 536.42K)

BASED

The left will ALWAYS eat it's own. I'm surprised this dwarf white male wasn't cancelled sooner.

I personally blame Destiny for helping to spread this mind virus, he literally dug his own grave.

Attached: ahhhhh.png (2000x1239, 179.51K)

I’ve been on here for six years, why have you allowed this to happen??

I'm 100% sure there are publicity agencies that shill here trying to seem organic, to drive attention to a particular persona

Wait long enough and the troon will kill itself.

Attached: adventures of.png (720x890, 545.93K)

Fuck we're never gonna get away from this one are we, kek

>Any Forums now cares about leftist ecelebs
sigh,...

Destiny gets banned a few times every year.
Who gives a fk.

>No one from Any Forums ever listened to him.
100% this, he was spammed for fake advertizing by his own idiotic fans.
who says anyone does, likely his own fans spamming this shit here trying to give him attention and thinking someone will help him out who see this gay posting.

Someone explain wtf this is. what happened

>tranny sees a rope
>necks it

>They are not a Jew invention, they are just being empowered by kikes.

Attached: Screenshot_20220323-130414.jpg (1440x2466, 656.67K)

Need one for trannies.

Attached: fmz.webm (720x848, 664.89K)

>destiny gets bit by the globohomo hand he sips cum from nonstop
LMFAO

Good, he's on the wrong side. Trannies are /our/ shock troops and he needs to stay the fuck out of their way

dude you have no idea how bad the e celeb shit shilling used to be. literally like clockwork at certain times tons of threads about the same retards that no one here liked what so ever

>Also, this is why Any Forums hates trannies.
Because they're rabid faggots that rely entirely on mobbing dissent?

I remember there was a Swede and Canadian in particular that did a lot of the spamming for him during the years I stated. I wonder if they stayed with him or joined the mob trying to end him. I don't think I've seen them around lately

You forgot to draw the pee in the last frame
If you want to meme you gotta pay attention to details

How do you write a rule for something so specific as for not being allowed to discuss men competing in womens sports.

>Someone explain wtf this is. what happened
a stupid racist grifter, ex starcraft 2 gamer that has been spamming himself here for 5 years, which is racist against europeans, which is half jewish, and got into political grifting during trumps presidency, apparently said that this guy who won the womens swimming should not be allowed to compete in female sports, and so he got suspended from twitch for 'transphobia' because of twitch make their own rules since there's no corporate regulations in USA.

Well it's official he's heading over to cozy and teaming up with nick fuentes for white nationalist streams together

Who?

I do have an idea. I'm not on here all day but almost every day.

Glorious.

These people are so unlikeable its genuinely impressive.

Broad application of other rules. They could have a "no bullying rule" and apply that to just about anything they don't like. Just like the janitors here do with some rules. However someone above stated he was streaming with another banned streamer which will also get you banned apparently.

>How do you write a rule for something so specific as for not being allowed to discuss men competing in womens sports.
You control the platform that is called twitch, and make sure you as a tech company is not regulated by any of the corrupt US politicians.
If you owned twitch right now you could write your own ToS to say that you can't say

> I am just cool like that
you can hear it in his voice he doesn't actually want it or likes it it just that he has convinced himself that this is cool he is. He is so chad he doesn't care care about it. never thinks about it. why would he? He is just cool like that

This is cope and it makes me sad

Every bitch I knew named Destiny was ghetto as fuck. I'm surprised you white loser faggots know anybody named Destiny in the first place.

>You phoneposting Morlock subhumans still can't open 4000x4000 pixel jpgs.

Attached: TrannyCollage2.jpg (4000x4000, 1.95M)

>Broad application of other rules. They could have a "no bullying rule" and apply that to just about anything they don't like. Just like the janitors here do with some rules. However someone above stated he was streaming with another banned streamer which will also get you banned apparently.
Who gives a shit what the rule is, the rule means shit outside their platform, they write their own rules and enforce them selectively too as long as you don't regulate them..
There are zero legal laws in any country that follows any of their stupid bullshit ToS's.. they are simply writing their own rules for their platforms since nobody is forcing them not to. And manipulating all their users via this.

I sometimes think about getting on Adderall but then I get distracted by other shit.

haha very funny. I can't give you an updoot but here is a (((you))).

>primary source of income

most content creators make more money from sponsors and YouTube than Twitch itself

Oh no not the moderate leftist who has literally had sex with a man and is a literal cuckold!