24/7 coverage of zelensky begging for help from nato

>24/7 coverage of zelensky begging for help from nato
>mandatory conscription for all non-jewish men (18-60)
>non-jews forbidden from leaving country
>only footage from ukrainian side is the same photos of a few "dead russians"
>everything from the ukraine government has been lies (ghost of kiev, snake island, bunker green screen)
>multiple videos of russian airstrikes on confirmed ukraine reddit bases
>russians are obviously performing a siege on multiple cities
>shills pretending this means they stopped for no reason/run out of supplies
Holy fuck bros why are they still pretending ukraine is winning? Unironically whats the point?

Attached: 1647120298092.jpg (828x922, 444K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chabad.org/news/article_cdo/aid/5432290/jewish/54-Busloads-of-Desperate-Ukrainian-Jews-Evacuated-in-a-Single-Day.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's already out of the country. What does he care?

Shekels being laundered, if the russkies capture ukraine, the money faucet is closed.

>>mandatory conscription for all non-jewish men (18-60)
>>non-jews forbidden from leaving country

Is this true? Sauce?

how can this fucking CHUD get away with forcing MALES(based on his BIGOTED standards of what a male is) to fight and die for a CHUD ideology like the nation?

Attached: 1646184687351.jpg (344x342, 18.21K)

The only thing they can do by setting up that "Ukraine is Winning" narrative is they can false flag a chemical/biological attack.
Then blame Russia for war crimes and that is why Ukraine lost. Leading to increased pressure for the west to invade.

>>mandatory conscription for all non-jewish men (18-60)
that is some good goy of a country
keep dying for the jews in ukraine, boys

where is my fucking no fly zone natoman?!!!!!

i think other (((minorites))) are excluded from death sentence too

Very concise summary, user. This is exactly how I've felt about the whole situation. Its crazy watching the news and facebook and even retards on here pretending like Russia is getting their ass handed to them.

Honestly I just hope chechens catch this kike puppet and behead this fcker on a livestream isis style. This constant begging and screeching is so fucking annoying, together with his klitchko fags talking like germany owes them everything

There was a picture of a bunch of ukrainian jews being evacuated by bus, i didnt save it though so someone else has gotta post it

Attached: Screenshot_20220323-225353_Samsung Internet.jpg (495x146, 43.71K)

>working in groups
kek
everyone knows the truth, Ivanushki

>AAAAAAAAAAA SAVE ME NATOMAN

Attached: 1647727608642.png (1280x775, 1.43M)

cope

Attached: russian_cry.jpg (1980x1114, 404.52K)

Gotta find that shit. I mean, on a gut level, I know kikes are singled out of this scam brother war, it's just a continuation of corona scam power grab takeover and unironic one world government...but I just want to see that pic for shits n giggles

Cant find the picture, but heres an article
chabad.org/news/article_cdo/aid/5432290/jewish/54-Busloads-of-Desperate-Ukrainian-Jews-Evacuated-in-a-Single-Day.htm

All of the jews left Ukraine for Tel Aviv in the first 24 hours
Surprisingly, when this whole thing over, Jews will have the most casualties

kikegger

this.

somehow Jews and women are going to be the primary casualties of this war.

Damn...

Attached: 1621346061175m.jpg (661x1024, 74.02K)