Thoughts on Belgium?

Attached: Flag_of_Belgium.svg.png (1182x1024, 1.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EFoWF0tT2YI?t=99
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>compromised

Attached: ger.jpg (709x467, 67.63K)

If you want to save children from pedophiles. Raid Belgian cellars

Lazy, cucked and lifeless.

its pretty cool

its pretty shitty

Just nuke us please

plopsaland is cool but please fix your roads. even the congo has better roads at this point

cool casette culture and a lot of nice designers

Kanker kut land.

I cant even explain. Im born in this weird place. Its crazy how is this still standing.

If we would fix those our economy would freeze. Truckers go antwerp harbor like crazy and also truckers from rotterdam just rek our roads

een bufferstaat zonder bestaansrecht
verraderlijk sinds atrecht
infame brabanders
met een vermakelijk spraakgebrek

Michelle Houellebecq was right:

>‘Belgians are an extremely scatological, deeply perverse people, happy to wallow in their own humiliation,’ he began rhetorically. ‘As I said the first time we spoke: I believe Belgium is a country which should never have existed. I remember seeing a poster in a centre for alternative culture with the simple slogan: “Bomb Belgium”; I couldn’t have agreed more.

Fake country.
All the bits nobody wanted.

>Depressing scenery
>fantastic food

>All the bits nobody wanted.

Is that why you begged Flanders to become a part of the Greater Germanic Reich?

Good soccer.

Attached: __2014_fifa_world_cup_original_and_world_cup_drawn_by_daibajoujisan__4e3e95ce50d076d4efb7b9984dc0c2d8.jpg (2476x3496, 1.94M)

Nuke it and let France and Holland share what's left. Hundreds of thousands of British lives lost defending this shithole of a country for nothing but abuse from these toffee nosed biscuit eaters

It's dutch land, french should fuck off completely

based stille willem poster
youtu.be/EFoWF0tT2YI?t=99