Joe Rogan cucks and begins literally rhetorically fellating globohomo on his show

>In an interview with former CIA officer Mike Baker, Rogan made his case. “One of the things that the tinfoil-hat brigade likes to talk about is the deep state,” he said.

>“They always like to talk about the deep state. What I was saying is, what if we didn’t have a deep state?” he continued. “Do you know how f–ed we would be if we didn’t have career politicians and career intelligence agencies? People who are there for a long period of time who do understand it.”

>Rogan argued that President Joe Biden exemplifies the need for a government staffed by several experienced civil servants.

What a faggot.

yahoo.com/entertainment/joe-rogan-endorses-deep-state-233558018.html

Attached: Capture.png (1255x930, 869.95K)

I don't care

You didn't think he was actually retarded all this time, did you?

Rogan has been a faggot since COVID and a literal faggot for longer

>implying he wasn’t already part of the deep state

>“Do you know how f–ed we would be if we didn’t have career politicians and career intelligence agencies?

lol

His opinions aren't deep enough to be consequential. He was saying China and Russia have an advantage over democracy because their leaders can plan for decades ahead. Then he equated that with staff in the 'deepstate' and said you'd be fucked if you had to rely on a whole new staff every 4 years.

Don't make any more threads about dumb takes from roided meatheads

> we need global homosexuality

Probably a propaganda prop the entire time, think about it he has the most viewers on the planet, that doesnt just happen. I wouldnt be surprised if there were others, like for example richard spencer. Start off "extreme" and then slowly start pushing the other sides shit. Guest is probably his handler.

Your eceleb has the deep state on his show all the time get it together

Yeah, how dare our governments be theoretically run with people who know how to do their job, that'd be horrible. The kicker here is people who know what they're doing for the benefit of the people, not themselves.

O look another comedian philosopher.
O look he took the freedom banner, ran it to a mansion, and wiped his ass with it when told to.

O look. People are surprised again.

Attached: 5DA9822A-A860-43D6-A06A-652DFDCE84B8.jpg (1125x835, 611.26K)

>multi millionaire that lives in a gated community cucks for the deep state
I'm stunned

He was talking about institutional knowledge; that's one thing Putin has over the entire west is his ability to look back on 40 years of globohomo responses. He knows!

Attached: 1647552483771.jpg (1600x1600, 275.71K)

Very true.

Attached: joe rogan.jpg (614x768, 81.74K)

Sorry but i do not trust any sort of media. I need more context with joe rogan fully endorsing golobhomo with videos and shit.

He is proof IQ is bullshit

It's just weird how he seems so infatuated with black men. You can see he visibly changes when they're on his show along with bandwagoning everything they say.

fuck this guy... atleast I have Russel Brand

Attached: wojak-doomer-drinking.png (250x250, 244.89K)

Don't care. Still going to listen to Rogan and there's nothing shitlibs can do to stop me.

I'm gonna watch the show and see if its true.

Now Any Forums is going to cancel Rogan for wrongthink just like the bunker trannies on reddit and the msm. Literally fucking horseshoe theory in full effect here. He has always been a centrist who goes along with whatever his guest is saying. If he interviews a tranny he's pro tranny. If he interviews a guy who hates trannies he finds some "merit in his arguments". Nothing has changed

Has the FBI or CIA ever done anything that wasn’t for their self-interest? I’m not opposed to these agencies, but there should be oversight, and they should answer only to the American people.

Literally 5'3"

He was talking in the context of Joe Biden being a senile old man. Agree or disagree, the wheels are kept on right now because of them.

Where those wheels take us is the real problem.