Why is he larping like he could take on the West? They have 7 of the worlds biggest economies...

Why is he larping like he could take on the West? They have 7 of the worlds biggest economies, Russia isnt even in the top 10. He's outgunned in every dimension and his only endgame that isnt a loss is to literally glass the earth with nukes end all life as we know it so he can call it a draw

Attached: Putin-Ukraine-01_jpg_85.jpg (1979x1563, 632.32K)

He has enough white people in the west to do it

GDP is a scam. If I was living my dream my GDP would be fucking 0 because I wouldn't be a wagie or buying shit on amazon.

He is working for the WEF, look into it, there aren't two sides only one

This is your brain when subscribed to the church of the almighty GDP.

>Why is he larping like he could take on the West?
>literally glass the earth with nukes
Sounds like maybe he can take in the West.

how’d you get accurate out of russia?

*data

the russians are no stranger to hardships and death. the west will cry and shit the bed if they cant have their luxuries they are accustomed to

MUH GDP

Are you retarded, or are you just full of russian cum in your faggot ass?

Debt and housing. GDP is a scam

Putin
Is
Based

not russian elites.

Why are you so nervous if Russia is over? The weakest economy. The army is defeated in Ukraine. Nuclear weapons are rusted. Fuck you. Keep watching netflix on. Live on. No fucking way. You will monitor news about Russia 24/7 and shit on Any Forums

He has Russian cum in his faggot ass. He’s a VPN based in Vladivostok, and he fucks meb

>his only endgame that isnt a loss is to literally glass the earth with nukes end all life as we know it
I think you answered your own question

>muh economies
Ukraine was the only one that could stop them (chances were really low) only cause they're basically same people.

I forgot that it was dollar bills that walk out into the battlefield

>Why is he larping like he could take on the West?
Quote please

Who in the fuck brought up GDP. This aint china niggers

Nukes.

>They have 7 of the worlds biggest economies

Had

Because he can, Russia will be North Korea 2.0 in 15 years

he has 6k nukes, some of them might still work

>what how can you side with russia
>don''t side with russia see me, Pooland, im your ally
>send me money Russia is about to invade me

>muh GDP
World's nr1 energy, food and metal supplier fucktard

Inflation is the UK just got announced today. 6.5%
it's over.

>Why are you so nervous if Russia is over? The weakest economy. The army is defeated in Ukraine. Nuclear weapons are rusted. Fuck you. Keep watching netflix on. Live on. No fucking way. You will monitor news about Russia 24/7 and shit on Any Forums

Attached: FM7wz-mVcAcdW-H.jpg (1200x829, 69.46K)

>my gdp would be fucking 0
Not everything that you dont understand is a scam user

Imagine being dumb enough to believe Italy has a bigger economy than Russia. Imagine it for a minute. Then you know how Sweden ended up overrun by Somalians. Swedes are dumber than a dog.

Most people don't realise that GDP includes government spending of money they borrowed. If a nigger gets free gibs, GDP increases by gibs. Not one single penny was earned, nor any wealth created. It's a meme metric.

death to poland

Attached: 0000021228_1_web.jpg (800x554, 124.32K)

While half the shit that's being claimed about Putin in the west is complete bs propaganda, you're most likely right. All of this serves the green/renewables bs everyone is trying to push. All while getting you to buy EVs that can be turned off if Elon doesn't like your tweets.