What now?

Leftist: ban anyone who isnt a pedophile faggot off everything
leftists: flood the only place where non-pedophiles can interact and pretend to be the people they banned
Leftist when their neighbor finds out they are a digital terrorist(picrel)
You imagined I would be in a quarantine camp, or homeless, or dead. I'm not. I have no need to start a family, I can end yours. I don't care about the penalties, you tried to destroy my family and my life.
in fact, i was 3 months into my career, Jan 1st 2020.
That's another lifetime now.
You tried to destroy the childrens minds and bodies.
You thought I would be retrained or dead but I am not and will not be.
What do you think comes next?
Do you imagine I am alone? Or even unique? No no... there are a lot of "new guys" too. A lot of men has everything taken from them. We demand payment and the only currency we accept is the blood of traitors and tyrants.

Laugh it up, please. Call it a larp. "you wont do shit", youre going to regret this game, soon too.

Attached: 1648069178569m.jpg (686x1024, 114.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TMHCw3RqulY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1648066650322.png (1123x799, 918.51K)

They are cancelling women left and right now over the tranny shit.

Libshits are not leftists

Yeah its not fucking funny is it you disgusting little scrawny mentally ill leftists? dox me, report me, its still coming. Im one of millions that will spend the rest of their life looking for you. Youd need to change your name now and pray you die of VAIDS before my type finds you. HUR HUR LARP hahah sure thing keep laughing. once the ball gets rolling... no stopping it, heads come off.

Lefties always offered speech as the alternative to violence.
Well, they keep censoring us from talking now, so violence is they've left us with.
Not my problem that they seem to have overlooked this.

Attached: 1637084652607.jpg (700x693, 65.59K)

any "leftist" or "linshit" left is utterly silent. They realize that this has all been a scam now. These shills online are the LAST of them and know rope day is coming. I see normie on fb talk about nuremberg code for months now. Its just a matter of when, not if. Vax advocates are going in a fucking blender.

Attached: 1635604961224.jpg (1200x783, 125.04K)

Teachers got some coming their way too

Attached: 2f3d851538645809.jpg (600x545, 133.54K)

Saved. It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic.

youtu.be/TMHCw3RqulY

I'm of a similar mind set. I hope the best for you in future endeavors.

>youre going to regret this game, soon too.
TWO WEEKS

Attached: 1642369627655.jpg (849x1132, 633.45K)

make sure whatever you do its worth it and not some fuckin nobody OP. IRS is always a good target

Well said, they in fact are DEMANDING we do it. Nothing else needs to be said. They are an ultra minority rn though, its just officials and such... they will go on rope day. The normies will help us. The military will help us. I am not going in a quarantine camp, but you know who might end up in a fucking camp? domestic terrorist leftists acting as cyber terrorists for big brother. They make fake news stories for msm to debunk(magnets on arm for vaccine actually made me realize there is no saving some of them and that the vax deaths will be hidden for quite some time. They are mentally ill and desire are nothing but suicide attack drones of the gov. i feel bad their minds are so broken but... they thought they were the "rebels" sponsored by Apple Mcdonalds and Nike... they are... something else truly; Not human.

kino posting

Attached: 1648050007950.jpg (810x810, 69.39K)

Im not going for joe biden or an fbi agent. Im going for local traitors like you. You understand there is a man like me in your city right? Cool meme though mr."fbi" hahaha keep it up.

>Im going for local traitors like you.
Waste your queen on a pawn, great idea

its going to be the peoples movement. Its going to be organized and lethal to traitors. There will not be 10 year trials... let's just put it that way.

Attached: 200622181858-noose-stock-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 29.05K)

See:

leftists are dreadful, Christ is King

Confirmed.
We're gonna kill these fucking people.
They talk a buncha shit but Kyle, who is literally /retarded/ fucking ended them and reluctantly so.
But I, and I presume you, will persecute them with ZEAL.
Good lord these people are nuts.

>cancelling
THEY call it cancelling. You should call it soft murder or something similar.

>Yeah its not fucking funny is it you disgusting little scrawny mentally ill leftists? dox me, report me, its still coming. Im one o
CHECCKKKKED
Literally there is nothing they can do.
NOTHING can stop what is coming.
YES that is what Q was talking about.

Youre not funny. You are probably the worst of the worst type of retard. Trolling or not, stop today or remember what i said. You wanted to put me in a camp and tried to destroy my family and life. It didnt work and we are going to FUCK YOUR SHIT UP AND NO ONE IS GOING TO SAVE YOU. its not funny kid and you have no idea how ruthless someone like me can be to something i dont consider human. can you even picture extreme violence in your mind? the smells? screams? im not picturing shooting you man... i would jam my arm down your throat and rip your stomach inside out. i would gouge your eyes out slowly, picture it with me. can you even imagine doing it to me? I want you to suffer. do you know what youve done since jan 1st 2020? its not a joke and death and torture are real. famine is real and coming and no one will notice you missing.