So have we hit the tail end of the fake meat push?

It didn't catch on. Investors are losing money, cutting back on production in the factories. Why won't you goyim just eat the highly processed animal feed anyway?

Attached: 1642743284942.png (706x404, 393.51K)

the same reason nobody is getting into VR, buying electrical cars, having windmills in our backyard or getting jabs. Shit products

That shits an abomination. Vegans and the like should be exiled.

The windmill stuff got jewed, but this whole board is jewish so it doesn’t matter.

reject modernity, return to boca burgers

Zelinski is the biggest shareholder and so he’s trying to salt the earth of Ukraine’s wheat

>A product made to fill a niche to cater to a serious minority in which no one even wanted this in the first place because they don't like meat or even things that look/taste like meat.
>The novelty wore off.
>The reality was less than ideal so the novelty is all it had
Colour me suprised!
It's all horseshit when you look at the numbers and where the money is going 9 times out of 10.

In the long and midterm it is better to crack rocks and extract gas then to crack rocks on the other side of the planet to get less energy then what would be build with those rocks compared to the cracked gas rocks

No surprises here. Even being a vegetarian I never eat this "impossible meat" shit. It just doesn't make sense to me.

Someone who becomes vegetarian only to eat highly processed replica meat is like a gay man who becomes "straight" just to have his girlfriend peg him in the ass with a strap on.

Windmills kill too many birds. Solar panels are the only green source worth having but even then they require a lot of processing to manufacture so are they really that green?

Thank you for this analogy. I tried to word this above you. But this is just articulated so much better.

Vr has no games to be fair. well one good one but otherwise no games

Solar is only economically viable with grotesque amounts of slave labour in the supply chain.
Then you have to consider environmental impact of mining and refining the materials to make them in relation to the return in energy investment.
Compare all that to oil/gas.
Compare those to nuclear.
Murder your politicians.
Build more nuclear.
????
Better world.

there are options to get off grid, but that's just the thing. it's not about getting off the grid to the people pushing this stuff. geothermal can actually generate electricity, if done right. or have a gas well drilled. solar is good, but mostly to supplement, or feed a battery bank. a buddy and I are finishing up my gas well next week. it should mean my great grandkids will be free of the electric jew.

There is literally no evidence that they kill birds at all. None.

>There is literally no evidence that they kill birds at all. None.
Absolute cope.

Attached: your_bones_are_made_out_of_exploded_stars.jpg (960x834, 77.4K)

It's not cope, try to look into the numbers and see how they are calculated. They don't actually even try (not EVER) to count the dead birds under a windmill. They use some secret formula to try to determine the deaths. Then you go further and look to see who funds these misleading studies - yep, it's the oil people.

>these gigantic metal blades spinning in the air stream that flighted birds use to navigate aren’t going to hurt the birds at all
user, you’re legitimately stupid.

Oh and surprise surprise
>it’s the oil people
imagine being so retarded that you dispute literal fact because muh oil people could be behind it.

OK find me a study that isn't obviously bullshit and I'll give it a read. But you'd better not come at me with shitty crap that you jewgle and just post the first result on your page.

>fact
I'd be fine if they gave some facts, but there's not a single actual study which can cite real evidence.

i have never seen anyone willingly purchase this fake meat garbage and i live in a left wing hellhole

its a shame they made alyx a vr exclusive, would have liked to play it at least once before it all goes to shit.