Lawyer and businessman married for 15 years assume "trisal" (couple with 3) with influencer and create profile to share...

>Lawyer and businessman married for 15 years assume "trisal" (couple with 3) with influencer and create profile to share experiences: 'it is possible to live a free love'

Some with a lot and some with nothing

What do you think, chuds?

g1.globo.com/to/tocantins/noticia/2022/03/23/advogada-e-empresario-casados-ha-15-anos-assumem-trisal-com-influencer-e-criam-perfil-para-dividir-experiencias-e-possivel-viver-um-amor-livre.ghtml#G1-POST-TOP-1H-item-sel-8,top,66235a83-bf9a-480b-90cd-c8aa3c43f3f4

Attached: file.png (984x1009, 937.67K)

Fine with me

Trisal bros...

Attached: file.png (984x832, 786.51K)

They look jewish

As long as they both bear his children i dont care

The women are bissexual and have sex with the man and the other woman

Okay. Is there a perennial law that says men can't have multiple wives? Legit question

Yes, it's a crime in brazil to marry more than one person

Attached: file.png (687x1449, 374.32K)

Too much potential for drama and scams, specially (((here))).

Compare photos of the population of Israel and Brazil for a bad surprise…

What a complete and utter fag.
Validation posting is one of the lowest forms of man.

You would post on here if 2 women even smiled at you in the same day

I mean a law handed down from above, not one dictated by humans. Anything from the traditional world that demands a man be monogamous?

>fake tits
hard pass

>Anything from the traditional world that demands a man be monogamous?
Hmm, the bible, chud?

Depends on your view of "directed from above". In the past it was allowed, but since Jesus that seems to not be a thing. Basically God changed his mind.

love triangles dont work

so they hired an onahole to share? that's pretty hot ngl

>vapid business man has two vapid bitches

Good for him I guess, I'm fine with my wife and children thank you.

He didn’t marry twice but there’s the stable relationship thing, then it’s up to the JEWStice system to waste days discussing what should happen.

Nope, chud, God didn't changed his mind, but the bible is a reveletion though times and after Jesus comming many past tradictions were abandoned, like circuncision, sacrifices, etc. And so is the polygamy, it was a different society

Lmao he doesn't know what cutting and bulking is they tell him to stay low bf% at all times like a male model what a faggot.

Manlet lol. The girls are taller than him.

t. envious chud

Attached: file.png (183x276, 27.2K)

Agree, but any other sources? Honestly interested in other ancient cultures' takes on the issue. By perennial I mean one that captures the all encompassing law of the cosmos, not just one organized religion's and the modern state's opinion on the issue. Not saying the Bible is wrong

>in the past it was allowed
Exactly, so why not now? I dont think a vague appeal to "moral progress" is a sufficient reason

Probably won't last, but it's not my problem.

I don't care what people do with their money. He can pay for it, so it's fine. Trisals are either that, or ugly lefties who are tired of each other.

Brazil has some weird loophole where polygamous relationships are accepted as civil partnerships. I remember feminists kvetching about it a while back. Good on the dude if he can handle both.

>Exactly, so why not now?

>God didn't changed his mind, but the bible is a reveletion though times and after Jesus comming many past tradictions were abandoned

Plus, God changed things he did not liked by time and not abruptly, like the slavery

>where polygamous relationships are accepted as civil partnerships
That is not true and you know nothing about Brazil, back to throwing poo on other indians

So the answer is because Christianity used to like it but doesn't like it anymore? Really not compelling I'm sorry

They banned it because bitches had children only with massive parasitic closeted homos and the whole place became retarded and worthless like the arabs after a few generations.