RUssIA HAS NUKES DO YOU KNOW THAT?!!!!!!!

>RUssIA HAS NUKES DO YOU KNOW THAT?!!!!!!!

Why ruskie are so mad? We know that since Cold

Attached: MAD-MIDGET.png (480x485, 278.98K)

>Putin: N-N-Nato b-better not expand east or ELSE!11!!
>Nato:

Attached: NATO.jpg (1377x846, 328.09K)

Putin's done playing "I'm not touching you" and this invasion was the proof of it.

DO SOMETHING YOU FUCKING WHINY NIGGERS

Nato will expand and Russia is too weak to stop this.

Attached: howitends.png (616x1024, 1.3M)

???
Nigger from r**sia are killing ru**sian speaking people. The only thing Putin is done is with his sanity. Putin is afraid to touch NATO.

Attached: AfraidPutler.png (776x564, 384.59K)

if it wasnt for nukes nobody would entertain russia as a major power

Lebronskyyy mad

Attached: 1647993448552.jpg (683x683, 271.85K)

This is the face of immense rectal agony. Show some empathy. I send my support banan.

The history of the Russian Empire is cool, I really hope they don't go down in history as the nation that nuked everyone in an autistic rage fit, although it would be kind of appropriate

Attached: p01v1xgf.jpg (1008x654, 189.2K)

Try the "I'm not touching you" with the planes like you're angling to, I bet Putin retaliates with tac nukes.

the earth must be cleansed with fire

It’s the only reason why the Globohomo hasn’t attacked them you Papist Polish faggot, hopefully the Russian’s glass the Vatican as well.

I mean most people already arent considering Russia a major power anymore. It's basically just Chinas bitch baby now.

Attached: pdescobar_OurWordsAreBackedWithNuclearWeapons.gif (640x400, 50.5K)

It's the natural end of 500 years of chimping.

The west is so afraid of this guy

You're just jealous that Poland doesn't have nuclear weapons. And during the next war, your Poland will once again be divided by Germany and Russia.

>Russia signs a treaty with Ukraine wherein they promise to honor Ukraines borders, independance and sovergnity if Ukraine agrees to get rid of their nuclear weapons
>Ukrainens are dumb enough to trust the russians and agree

Ahahahahahah! Now the Ukranians have a worthless piece of paper instead of nuclear weapons. Serves them well, they trusted the russians.

I'm sorry, Ohio already called dibs on Poland on account of our large Polish population in Toledo.

Look at his face.
I never saw any footage from him being that angry, probably something really fucked up was planned for Russia and they found out.
„Demilitarization and Denazification“ of Ukraine is just a cover, something acute was going on in Pigkraine

Attached: 76DF6DF1-A761-4565-85FA-B50C4BE4292D.jpg (300x168, 11.88K)