No more room for white men

No more room for white men
mobile.twitter.com/KeenanPeachy/status/1506679797027463171

Attached: F527201F-8106-4B6F-A5F2-D824AE2104E3.jpg (1284x1254, 512.36K)

Califuckheads getting what they voted for.

Good this shit makes me cum no hands for real. it's high time all these dumb white traitors finally get what they've supported all along. out of touch fucks are finally starting to have some of those consequences they've forced onto poor and middle class whites for years

YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE!

Universities are now for vax nigger cattle only. Literally no intelligence allowed.

Here comes the part where white people....do nothing.....lmao

Attached: 200 (1).gif (268x200, 551.47K)

good

Attached: accelerate.jpg (852x480, 31.81K)

based, accelerate

This, based.

checked

Attached: USA_gradient.png (886x530, 863.51K)

>Sounds like degrees are about to become worthless.

this. every anti-white white person always thinks "but things will be okay for me because i'm an ally." part of me is sympathetic and wants to retrain the NPCs. part of me is furious and wants them to be raped by packs of wild niggers.

Become?

kek. We live in a loop

maybe white kids should study more instead of thinking they will breeze through life with their privilege
ever thought of that chuds?

uc is full of useless niggers and spics that actually stalls or retards normies from actually learning the only exception maybe uc berkley which is a sjw chink school and niggers/spics couldn't compete there (unless it's changed now)

This. Drop merit-based entry requirements.’Drop the math requirement. Drop the reading requirements. Inflate the price. Talk more about sexuality and identity politics rather than teach practical skills or multi-sided nuanced history.

>give niggers power
>niggers use power
surprisedredditface.tiff

heheheh yes, YES, YES
finally the fucking white man will get off it's damn ass and open their eyes at what's being done to you
add more wood to the niggerpile! do it!
do it!
more!
more!
more!
the came's back is soon to break!

Attached: mexmerica.jpg (480x360, 43.67K)

Whites are such overwhelming cowards. Keep taking it up the ass with a smile, you fucking pussies!

bump fuck nigs n kikes n fags n trans n yo momma

Criminally underchecked

Attached: 3C51B234-3181-4673-BC71-C1AA7F4D28DC.jpg (1024x576, 73.5K)