Why are you so fucking gullible?

Why are you so fucking gullible?
>inb4 b-but hurr durr Klaus isn't final boss

Yeah no shit.

Attached: 56yyu78hu665rtu54.jpg (691x584, 114.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minsk_agreements
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I support using nuclear weapons against the WEF.

Ukranian scum bombed Donbas for 8 years killing 15k civilians. Their President and most ministers are kikes and their nazi battalions are funded and lead by kikes.

Russia is the good guy here. Faggot OP.

Where’s the real one where Klaus isn’t the shabbos and a merchant is behind all this?

Attached: 1648069998081.png (1458x811, 958.59K)

both sides exchanged fire and both sides got their civilian targets hit
both cried and bitched the same way you do

>Ukranian scum bombed Donbas for 8 years killing 15k civilians.
Maybe don't illegally secede, then.

DNR and LNR didn't fire during the peace after the Minsk accords, Ukranians continued to do so. Stop lying.

Oh so people don;t have the right for self-determination then? The highest value in the Western world? Especially AFTER the Ukranian government, that came to power illegally through a coup, wanted to ban their native language?

Your shilling has no power here.

>bombed Donbas
Literally not my problem that some fags decided to LARP as republics.

They are your people, rusnigger, they are LITERALLY your problem.

>DNR and LNR didn't fire during the peace after the Minsk accords, Ukranians continued to do so. Stop lying.
yes they did

>right for self-determination
>highest value in the Western world
The highest values in the Western world are life, liberty and freedom of speech. I understand you wouldn't know this though, slavnigger.
Let me guess: your little green men who invaded Crimea from Russian territory with Russian equipment and Russian accents were all pure-bred Crimean natives who received no help from Russia and wanted to become part of a Third-world shithole from their own volition and righteous hearts, right?

Nope, based retard. Both Russia and the independent Republics of the Donbas adhered to the Minsk accords. Ukraine did not, flaunted their refusal and many hohol politicians laughed about it.

Stop fucking lying.

>your people
So? There are Russian minorities in many countries, different ex-Soviet stans include. If the decide to secede on their own volition and get razed by their governments why should I care?
How do you tell a Russian from an Ukrainian btw?

Loving the vatnik seething.

>the conversation is about the Donbas republics
>brings up Crimea

Kek, concession accepted, you were proven wrong.

Now for Crimea, I know you lack even basic data thanks to only watching CNN, but even a cursory search would show you the Russians were ALREADY THERE since they had leased a big ass port/military base. Again, the people had a referendum and made their will apparent.

If you still insist self-determination is somehow not important then there must be immediate sanctions against NATO and the USA for what they did to Serbia. You can;t have it both ways, shill. It can't be ok when we do it, but not ok when the other side does.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minsk_agreements
>inb4 kikepedia

>So?

Dunno, you should care about your people lest you disappear or get torn apart. Nationalism is vital for the survival of a nation.

Loving the COPING and cognitive dissonance when you lack basic understanding of the facts and they clash with whatever slop CNN is feeding you. The Kiev Avengers will beat the Russians any second now, right?

I'm rolling for pre God-Emperor

fuck tzeench kike

>kikepedia
>sources are all Ukranian

I wonder who has more reason to be aggressive - the side that wants to get back its territory or the side that wants to survive in peace. Use your brain.

>you should care about your people
As defined by constitution and Kremlin "my people" are undefinable cultural and ethnic mass.
Anyone who claims to be a Russian is a Russian - good mean for creating artificial strife.

>the conversation is about the Donbas republics
>brings up Crimea
Yeah right, surely one isn't linked to the other at all despite being like 2 weeks apart from each other.
>Russians were ALREADY THERE since they had leased a big ass port/military base
Which of course allows them to annex the surrounding countryside because ... reasons.
>b-but what about Serbia
Kys Ivan, your military has become the laughing stock of the world, and I'm saying that as someone whose military has like 6 tanks which can't all drive simultaneously because they have to share parts with each other. Enjoy your hyperinflation and breadlines, it's 1991 all over again. Your country is literally supported by bugmen and literally who dictatorships in bumfuck nowhere alone. You had to start trade negotiations with North Korea of all places. How humiliating is that?

bingo

Attached: 1646944835568.jpg (1244x2724, 765.1K)

Sure, but you know who is Russian and who is not. The Donbas people definitely are.

>b-but what about Serbia
>Kys Ivan

Top kek, second concession accepted. You can't argue for shit and you have no arguments anyway. Slapping you around was enjoyable, now shush.

Q predicted you would post this thread

well the separatists didnt hold the entirety of the administrative regions of donetsk and luhansk, so they had aims to take control of them fully, they failed to take mariupol as azov BTFO'd them hard enough for them to ask russia to secretly send equipment and troops.
one of the guy mentioned in the article, Alexander Zakharchenko, was one of the guys who violated the accords, he warmongered so hard that FSB had to shut his trap for good

>people who believe these 2 things are stupid
>me smart, me realize sinister plot

Is this the political equivalent of narcissism?

Russians are mongrels, WTF are you talking about?

wait...so if i just one day decide that i'm russian and claim it then i'm russian according to your laws?