Day 30

>Day 30
>Kyiv still isn't taken
>10,000 Russian troops dead
>Putin now going after his own generals for this collosal fuck up
>Breadlines forming in Russia

What's the endgame here?

Attached: medium_2022-03-01-66a4fae3c9.jpg (700x450, 29.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rivkalevy.com/following-the-breadcrumbs-russia-and-ukraine/
weforum.org/press/2021/10/russia-joins-centre-for-the-fourth-industrial-revolution-network
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nukes

Putin is a glowie trying to ruin Russia

at this rate russia will accidentally nuke themselves.

Who said that Russia was planning to take Kyiv?
Protip: twitter and western pundits

Reality: we haven't seen any efforts by Russian forces to stage an offensive against Kyiv. All we saw were small harassment attacks aimed at taking highways and airfields

>Putin is a glowie trying to ruin Russia
I suspect his intelligence assets misled him on Ukraine. The assumption being all of Ukraine would roll over like Crimea did.

I believe it.

>I suspect his intelligence assets misled him on Ukraine. The assumption being all of Ukraine would roll over like Crimea did.
Doesn't seem to be the case for people with actual military knowledge

So all that talk about 'Kyiv is encircled!' was more drivel from le Kremlin?

what is this cope lol

Attached: kek.jpg (640x625, 37.48K)

Zero evidence Putin wants Kiev. His plan all along was just to take Donetsk and Luhansk, and he's done exactly that.

I don't know what it was but you really need to take a look into Russian military tactics textbooks and learn about the concept of "maskirovka"

So far based on what we're seeing, Kyiv looks more like a diversion, to divert attention of Ukrainian units from Russia's attempts to cut Ukraine off from the Black and Azov Seas

Along the lines of:
>Hey, if you send more units to the south, you will leave Kyiv exposed, and we will use this opportunity to take over your capital. So don't send units to the south, or you're fucked
Meanwhile the south:
>Mariupol about to get glassed
>Kherson to adopt ruble as main currency by April
kek

>what's the endgame?
the Great Reset/Fourth Industrial Revolution

they are not trying to achieve military objectives. the purpose is simply to cause massive problems with the global economy and supply chain so that the Fourth Industrial Revolution/Great Reset can take place.

the WEF published an article only a few months ago, october 2021, declaring that "RUSSIA WILL PLAY A LEADING ROLE IN SHAPING THE TRAJECTORY OF THE FOURTH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION"
rivkalevy.com/following-the-breadcrumbs-russia-and-ukraine/
weforum.org/press/2021/10/russia-joins-centre-for-the-fourth-industrial-revolution-network
this is what that looks like

all this "russia got kicked out of the WEF" bullshit is just red herrings.

4d chess, Z

this
seethere is clearly no military objective. the entire purpose of this is just to cause chaos and carnage

Russia lost the earlygame. Now they need to farm up pick fights and win the lategame.

>10,000 dead
Yeah. If you also include all the ones that died this month in 1916. Otherwise stop talking poopwaffle.

Attached: AF11BA20-2328-4198-B23F-8554DEB3F8A0.jpg (125x125, 1.59K)

The goblin himself said they need to denazify the entire country. You cannot do this without taking over the country you stupid fucking russoid immigrant get the fuck out of my country.

45mins for bread line deployment

Trust the plan, 2 more VDV drops

Attached: 1647899714768.jpg (916x1024, 96.86K)

maskirovka, more like cope-irovka. all he has done is killed thousands of his men and created a permanent enemy on his border that will keep bleeding russia resources.

>but he bombed the nazis and civilians in this one city and took a city several kilometers from occupied Crimea that totally won't revolt as soon as russian troops leave.

lol. lmao.

The Russians themselves said as much you idiot

Nobody is trying to end this very successful distraction. Here is an idea, you shut up and then they’ll stop doing it and put more effort into telling vaxxies why they need an AIDS vaccine next.

Attached: 0DB5E71B-2CC6-4C15-82A5-60EFCFC30B90.jpg (1125x1954, 903.41K)

>The goblin himself said they need to denazify the entire country. You cannot do this without taking over the country
what do you mean?
I'm pretty sure you can, given the "nazis" are pretty bellicose and are throwing themselves into the meatgrinder on the frontlines yelling "Allahu Akbar".... or was it "Slava Ukraini"? I forgot
kek

Putin intending to take a 'chunk' of Ukraine is possible but if that was his intention then he has paid a massive cost for it. Look at what's happened to Russia as a result of this war, they're going into a major depression and there's every chance Putin will be outed from office depending on how bad things get for the Russian citizens, how is that worth taking that small amount of land?

It would make sense if the theory about Ukraine being mostly passive about Russian rule was true, in which case it would have been an easy job.

Russian state media said 10k dead.

All those VDV drops inside Kiev at the beginning of the war turned to be fake news too. The Russians have never entered inside Kiev in any way since day 1 and I doubt they will ever do it unless they are certain that the resistance inside is crumbling.