Hello, I am a Pakistani living in Britain

Why exactly do you want to get rid of me.

I have been keeping this country running by working at the train station which is more work than anyone in this country?

Yet you still call me dothead and mistake me for Indians.

I'll never understand Britain, I think it's time Brits stop being racist and accept more hard working Pakistanis that will help pay for your retirement funds.

Attached: B.jpg (227x222, 13.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=stjOxJuZfx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gtfo europe

good morning sir

Powerful

indians and pakis are basically the same race and were once the same country, you're just a dotless indian

Fuck off to America or Canada.
You are not wanted here.

pakicunt, go back to your shithole why are you slaving for brits lol what a fag

How many british streets have you shat on?

Hahaha I'm so fucking glad I left that shithole

If you properly integrate yourself to english culture then you're valuable to Britain, don't let Any Forums nogs tell you otherwise.

I wouldn’t mind if there were one or two of you, but entire regions of cities have been infested with foreskin-chopping, halal-eating, white girl-raping, allahu-ak-kaBOOMing Muslim terrorists. Literally just fuck off. Why are there so many of you in a country that isn’t your homeland?

>Muh integration
Die nigger

You realise he posted a picture of a bunch of cricket players?

I eat curry and chips.

Am I English enough?

Its afternoon you wally.

Actually Indians believe in Hindu and we believe in the Islam meaning were a different race.

I don't want to, I love it here, i get free benefits and everything.

a disgusting fucking spaniard just replied to my post, i've seen better days bros...

Shut your fucking mouth cunt.
Have you not got an island to cry about?

Plenty.

So African and Euro Christians are the same race? Cope

I don't know, my nan moved here and said it was because she was offered higher benefits.

well you ain't rapin and killing wypipo so that's a start

as long as you do a white collar job n shit then most normies will believe you're a good paki

I thought you Argentina are Spanish?

dont you have honor?

No because one is African and one is European making them different races.

Pakistan is our enemy now. Pretty sure they're working with the Kremlin and CCP. All of Asia is going to get nuked at this point.

shieeeet, decades later and you're still seething about getting gaped by brave argie bulls

I had sex with this lovely white girl, she was really defensive and told me to stop but I kept going because Allah told me to.

Then race has nothing to do with religion, therefore, you're a dotless indian

You are based and the fact that your existence alone triggers tve kuffar should be a source of power to keep on going, brother

i ain't larping as some eurocuck, fuck spain.

Well it's time for you all to go.
I'm fine with shoving you in plastic and floating you back to your country of origins.

it's ok abdul, you have to get back to colonizers one way or another

it's allah's will afterall

bismillah

You were BTFO kek
Americans on this board could not even point to you on the map you are that irrelevant.

good day sirs. fuck britain
youtube.com/watch?v=stjOxJuZfx4

>no beans
ngmi

suuure, we'll see how many brit cucks we actually gaped in a few decades when MoD finally releases the real numbers

you sound kind of like a retard

I don’t blame the individual for trying to escape an Islamic shithole for a better, non-shithole country offering up free gibs, but it’s time to go back now. The UK is going to shit anyway, is life really better here than in Pakistan these days? For how much longer?

It's to tiring to work.

Why do you want to be in Britain? You have a home country, we don't want you in ours.

But I believe in Allah.

Not vishnu

>mistake me for Indians
Greatest compliment you'll ever get

Were is Pakiatan? I honestly have no clue and I would prefer it if I could just stay in Britain and live o my benefits.