Why can't you understand this

Attached: 20220323_160059.jpg (1125x820, 55.36K)

nigger

>We want your straight kids to be the lovers of our pedos
fixed

Attached: 1648066650322.png (1123x799, 918.51K)

Fuck .0001% of the population. Not my fuckin problem faggot.

gays dont deserve to survive

Faggots reproduce by molesting children.

OP will die alone

i wish we could go back to simply telling gay people to stop being gay, it would probably snap them back into reality

I just want to be left alone

Based. Str8 trash feel so threatened by a man loving other men. It shows how awful and gross women are and how much str8 men resent the fact we don't have to put up with them.

I thank god every day for straight male suicide rates going up.

Attached: Gay Love.webm (576x1024, 2.44M)

Attached: 1637868199402.png (610x570, 284.97K)

I don't want my gay kids to survive

>Gay kid
>Survive
There is literally no justification for this if they do not reproduce as long as they are still alive and consuming resources while being unable to contribute new life they are a detriment and shouldn’t be left alive.

IM GROOOOOOOMING

Attached: 97e.png (1200x732, 578.76K)

There's more to life than reproduction, you incels should know that considering you will never reproduce yourselves. But unlike gays is not because you don't wanna get near women but because women don't wanna get near you.

Attached: 1633645412281.webm (640x1136, 900.65K)

>We want your gay kids to survive. And to ensure that, we are willing to accept converting a significant percentage of children who would otherwise have been straight into sexually confused leftist militants, which may result in their misery or suicides. Also, fuck white people.

Why did you photoshop out this last part?

Survive, the molestation to slave pipe line.

I survived fine and didn't grow up dressing like a girl or having a lisp. Do not embrace weakness and weirdness op. I hate you.

>Also, we will groom all children we can into gay culture
>Also also, they are less likely to survive due to the involved abuse, rape, and suicide risk we inflicted
Gay culture! Pog!

you've had your fun, now git you larper

good, so then you should support trans women kids competing in women's sports

>I thank god every day for straight male suicide rates going up.
>esquizoguayo
ayyy