What the fuck went wrong with Washington, Any Forums? It used to be a typical western/frontier state. Now...

What the fuck went wrong with Washington, Any Forums? It used to be a typical western/frontier state. Now, it is as cucky as California. They just passed GUN CONTROL legislation banning 'large magazines.' This would have been unimaginable a few years ago. But today's Washington is much more cucked and compliant.

Where are the millions of armed Americans/militias/etc.? Why haven't they stormed Olympia and overthrown Washington's illegitimate 'leaders' yet? What, specifically, are they waiting for?

>Washington state Governor Jay Inslee signed a package of firearm safety bills on Wednesday morning in hopes of reducing gun violence.

>One bill, HB 1630, restricts firearms in certain locations like school board meetings, city council meetings and election offices.

>Another bill, SB 5078, bans large capacity magazines that hold more than 10 rounds of ammunition, which are frequently used in mass shootings. Ferguson requested this bill.

>The third bill Inslee signed, HB 1705, prohibits ghost guns.

komonews.com/news/local/gov-inslee-signs-bills-aiming-to-reduce-gun-violence

If you live in Washington, you are a disgraceful cuck for allowing this to happen. ALL AMERICANS have a sacred duty to defend gun rights in their states. And you guys are refusing to do so, presumably out of sheer cowardice. Why?

Attached: Story.jpg (1007x931, 198.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Assault_Weapons_Ban
supremecourt.gov/opinions/07pdf/07-290.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>One bill, HB 1630, restricts firearms in certain locations like school board meetings, city council meetings and election offices.
oh, is this where gun violence is happening???

no, its wherever blacks and browns are.

WHY IS THIS NEVER ADDRESSED

Shitlibs oozed out of California and brought their shitlibbery to surrounding states. It's like having a puss-oozing plague boil that was allowed to go untreated, and has begun ravaging the rest of the national body.

Not even Oregon has magazine capacity limits, though.

this.
They also come here and chop down as many trees as they can so that it's hot and uncomfortable like back home.

>Why haven't they stormed Olympia and overthrown Washington's illegitimate 'leaders' yet?
Because the state police, all law enforcement agencies and federal law enforcement will crush them, as the founders intended.

It's funny how they refer to standard capacity magazines as large capacity

It's over for WA, trust me. In ten years or less they'll ban all guns that aren't .22s and cap the mags at 6 because they watched a western on TV so now they're gun experts.

WA has always been like this you retard.

Attached: 279.jpg (2048x1376, 321.7K)

>What the fuck went wrong with Washington
the coast is left wing but the east part is right wing
most of the population is on the coast, seattle, olympia, etc

These niggers are so old they're used to a single musket ball as standard magazine. Probably think 6 shot revolvers are as high tech as they come.

No it has not, faggot.

Anti constitution. Kill them and their entire family.

Ignore all their gun control laws. Your future survival is at stake. And anyone who enforces them or passes them belongs in a ditch.

>This would have been unimaginable a few years ago.

Read books you pathetic pearl-clutching zoomer faggot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Assault_Weapons_Ban

>Anti constitution. Kill them and their entire family.
They have no right to live for sure.

Cops are good when enforcing good laws, but belong in a ditch if enforcing bad laws like these.

Metastasis is my word of choice.

read Heller vs Columbia.
Not anti-constitution because your founding father weren't specific enough. It never says people have an individual right to bear arms, only that a well regulated militia does. First of all, what classifies as 'to bear arms' and second what qualifies as a militia? If those fuckers had just written down, every person above the age of 18 can own,purchase and carry any weapon none of this shit would have happened.

Not yet, you better believe its in the works though.

No one fucking cares. This is impossible to enforce because they dont even have enough cops to handle the homeless and cartel violence they already have.

>Washington
>named after a cuckold who could have been king but chose to be a farmer
Fitting. Never refuse power, user. There'll always be a worse man in line to take it instead.

>read Heller vs Columbia.
>Not anti-constitution because your founding father weren't specific enough.
All of what you are saying is bullshit. And all the people in media who lie to everyone about that belong in a ditch.

>No one fucking cares. This is impossible to enforce because they dont even have enough cops to handle the homeless and cartel violence they already have.
I care, and we should care, but we definitely shouldn't follow it, and also they are deinitely not that keen on enforcing laws diligently these days because they are all just scam artists and puppets.

>let me tell you what your constitution means goyim

Attached: Zardoz_-_Sean_Connery.jpg (1600x999, 232.9K)

supremecourt.gov/opinions/07pdf/07-290.pdf

Just read it

The supreme court is a big fraud, but a "sophisticated" one.

I'm not going to read it. I've read it before. I've read the founders' documents as well. The modern legal system is completely fake.

Ping!

Attached: Z.jpg (900x600, 96.79K)

It means whatever the fuck people say they interpret it as means, dems are going to use every loophole they can to get guns banned and the only reason they (((legally))) can is that there is a loophole. The founding fathers wrote the constitution, not in legal terms, since they wanted the normal people to understand it, which is the reason most democrat states are now able to uphold their guncontrol in the Supreme Court.

>The founding fathers wrote the constitution, not in legal terms, since they wanted the normal people to understand it, which is the reason most democrat states are now able to uphold their guncontrol in the Supreme Court.
There's really no legal terms that can survive a big enough effort to subvert/obfuscate, but you are right.

You seem upset about things that could possibly be happening soon because people just wanted to be left alone.

Attached: wall.jpg (1024x1411, 222.2K)

People only started to make these arguments into the 20th century. Every motherfucker knew what the 2nd meant prior. The same kind of thinking would corrupt or ignore any wording to get what they desire, disarmament. There are plenty of letters, written after, from the founders explaining what they meant if it really is too hard to understand for some well-educated queers. But they ignore that as well.

The Supreme Court is not really to blame, its mostly state courts run by democrats pushing for it, but since in quite a few cases the legal standing of those state courts it not flawed (due to the lack of modern day specifications) they are essentially useless. Now that the Supreme Court will be controlled by dems, it will soon be impossible for anybody to own a gun in democrat states, besides the blacks ofcourse since they are victims

>You seem upset about things that could possibly be happening soon because people just wanted to be left alone.
Who are you talking about wanting to be left alone here?

>it will soon be impossible for anybody to own a gun in democrat states, besides the blacks ofcourse since they are victims
Part of why they have to start being killed, but it should happen by any means necessary, not the crude means of going outside.

I don't care, I live in the Netherlands, we get jailed for owning a BB-gun lmao. Also, I would classify as "Arisch", and I'd happily have joined them back then since I live about 1 KM from Germany anyway

>not the crude means of going outside.
I mean not the crude means of going outside with a gun and running around with a squad of people. Instead people just have to radicalize people and get them, wherever they are, to do whatever is necessary.