Inside a Russian troll farm

Is Russia the India of Europe?
>Espionage/manipulation rather than scam call centers
>Poor
>Darker complexion/Asiatic

Attached: Russian-troll-farm-pt1.webm (640x360, 3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/06/07/magazine/the-agency.html
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/72-й_центр_информационно-психологических_операций
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Russian-troll-farm-pt2.webm (640x360, 2.34M)

>*yawn

Cool animation bro

Attached: 1647910948555.jpg (636x848, 130.35K)

Allegedly get paid more than doctors kek
Schedule:
>Two 12-hour days in a row, followed by 2 days off.
>9 a.m. until 9 p.m
Agenda:
>During the 2 shifts must meet a quota of 5 political posts, 10 nonpolitical posts and 150 to 200 comments on other workers’ posts
>The first thing employees did upon arriving at their desks was to switch on an Internet proxy service
>Workers received a constant stream of “technical tasks”-point-by-point exegeses of the themes they were to address-all pegged to the latest news
>Ukraine was always a major topic
>They would often post comments that disparaged the Ukrainian president and highlighted Ukrainian Army atrocities

>Is Russia the India of Europe?
nope, more like big forest full of snowniggers.
Hic sunt leones = Hic sunt snowniggers in these days.

No one gives a fuck troon. American propaganda already manipulated the brain of so many people you do not even need to spread money to troll farms. Not every country has the resources, medias or other tech stuff to do the same stuff like you.

Attached: 275405980_162808652765082_2216958302663046455_n.jpg (1440x1440, 250.03K)

>Cool animation bro
Guess it's fake. The Bulgarian intellectual has spoken
You really think they'd let a western journalist team inside? kek
here's the vid
>youtu.be/Vw6Jy5MeLZo

kek they do borrow from African American culture

Attached: RLM RLM.png (1190x974, 93.37K)

>No one gives a fuck troon. American propaganda already manipulated the brain of so many people you do not even need to spread money to troll farms. Not every country has the resources, medias or other tech stuff to do the same stuff like you.
T. Russian troll farm wagie
better meet that quota kek TikTok

Attached: elite-bulgur-specops.jpg (1024x674, 80.56K)

The damage they have done to the west through social media is unreal, they will pay for this.

>Inside a Russian troll farm
>It's 100% animated propaganda
Amazing.

Isnt that David Brocks troll farm

>DUDE LE American propaganda!
Russia
>We found evidence that Antwerp Smerle pigeons are being trained by the Americans to ethnically cleanse Slavics by dropping airborne Super AIDS onto the population through strategic bird migrations
Russians/Sympathizers
>Oh wow now that is a problem!

Attached: antwerp-smerle-pigeon.jpg (700x400, 74.38K)

>>It's 100% animated propaganda
You really are stupid Ivan. Back to work
>Yes American journalist please come to Russia so you can film a exposé on our trollfarms for the whole world to see
Here is the article in print
>web.archive.org/web/20210213010757/nytimes.com/2015/06/07/magazine/the-agency.html

and this is from 2015 before trump

>The damage they have done to the west through social media is unreal, they will pay for this.
It's infuriating. The photoshops are the worst. People fall for them and then get angry eventually leading to bloodshed

Attached: 1648014056750.jpg (2775x2748, 1.59M)

How do you get a job at a troll farm? For years you see X is shilling! Just start providing the job listings atleast when marketers shill on Any Forums I can usually easily find out their personal information and post it before the jannies ban my ass for taking money out of chink moots pocket can’t blame the jannies though they really need their Christmas bonus I hear it’s 3x their base pay 0

the guy posted the jersey picture on his fucking instagram and still millions seethe on twitter about him being a nazi by using the pic ^^
and thats excluding the fact hes jewish

Attached: 3a6f984b2af9cf39ae3b053eb217da45.jpg (415x304, 86.49K)

>getting paid for shit posting on Any Forums
Living the actual dream

Attached: B0D8A0F3-C506-4F33-A2FA-288A2B19774D.jpg (905x510, 64.16K)

>How do you get a job at a troll farm?
I'd imagine there are a few in the US but they've built an empire in Russia so move to Russia I guess

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/72-й_центр_информационно-психологических_операций

Attached: 16475293189500.jpg (1659x2007, 392.51K)

A kike can be a Nazi. What kind of person would kill their own people for just a little more wealth..

Attached: 1747C608-6E75-4750-8CEF-C7792A116911.jpg (1300x1674, 219.15K)

kek, americans should be quiet when it comes to propaganda and interference in other countries

I don’t think Russia are the ones spamming black cocks everyday on the front page. There are only three nations I know that are that obsessed with niggers. USA Canada and Israel if it was shilling for desert coons I’d assume England Germany France

Umm espionage and manipulation is in every western country and most of you cunts are poor and nobody is as shit and rude as a scammy Indian in my country they're half the tinder and dating profiles they try sell sex paying up front on PayPal the stupid dirty fucks lmao

Americans lying? Oh when have we ever done that. We definitely don’t cry wolf so much that even when we warn our allies of an attack they don’t fucking believe it anymore. America is a great and honest country full of fit well educated people. Why I took the presidential fitness test today and it only put alittle stress on my pacemaker enjoying some freedom fries now another great American invention like the pizza pic related another American invention the sandwich

Attached: 44CF165C-0D23-416F-AEED-803B199BC633.jpg (500x500, 132.21K)

Holy shit is this real?

Funny how stormfags on this site complain about shills 24/7, but at the first mention of hired Russian trolls they start seething about how it's all a lie

Go back Tourist spastic

>Pushing MSM narratives from 2016
Capitalizing on muh Russia I see.
>nYT
>Wapo
Dilate and kys

Attached: b27 (1).jpg (798x644, 36.47K)

>kek, americans should be quiet when it comes to propaganda and interference in other countries
Russians would never release propaganda!!

Attached: RussianPropaganda.jpg (3923x3109, 1.5M)

>I don’t think Russia are the ones spamming black cocks everyday on the front page. There are only three nations I know that are that obsessed with niggers
Why not? Wouldn't that make sense from the trolling perspective? They could pose as liberals who want to genocide Christians with atomic bombs and that would work in Russia's interests

Tons of 'liberal' or similar postings on Any Forums are clear trolls

>Go back Tourist spastic
>>Pushing MSM narratives from 2016
>Capitalizing on muh Russia I see.
>>nYT
>>Wapo
>Dilate and kys
long shift huh?
it's from 2015 sweaty. that only means the troll farms are more powerful than ever in 2022

>A kike can be a Nazi. What kind of person would kill their own people for just a little more wealth..
>blatantly ignoring the fact it was photoshopped
you're stupid sir

I guarantee the US military and the various alphabet agencies have more "trolls" working "troll farms" than the Russians do, and they have a much bigger impact than the Russians