Male birth control pills trials start soon

Scientists are still racing to create the first male contraceptive that isn’t a condom or surgery.They’ve developed a non-hormonal pill, one that kept lab mice sterile for 2 months with little side effects. Human trials of the pill are expected to begin by the end of the year.
Researchers at the University of Minnesota, who say it works bytargeting vitamin A, known to be essential to fertility in mammals. Deficiencies in vitamin A have been linked to sterility.They found an experimental compound that blocks a protein responsible for binding to a form of vitamin A retinoic acid in our cells, known as retinoic acid receptor alpha (RAR-α). RAR-α is one of three proteins with a similar function, and thehope is that its selective blocking is enough to induce long-lasting but reversible sterility while causing little to no off-target effects elsewhere.

“Since men do not have to suffer the consequences of pregnancy, the threshold for side effects from birth control pills is rather low,” Noman told Gizmodo in an email. “That’s why we’re trying to develop nonhormonal birth control pills to avoid hormonal side effects.”
GPHR-529—seems to work as intended. In new data presented Wednesday at the spring meeting of the American Chemical Society, the teamfound that male mice dosed with the treatment for four weeks consistently experienced a sharp drop in sperm count and became sterile. Overall, GPHR-529 was estimated to be 99% effective in preventing pregnancy, with no noticeable side effects. And about four to six weeks after they stopped taking it, the male mice were no longer sterile. Other research of theirs in animals has similarly shown that inhibiting RAR-α should be safe and effective at inducing temporary male sterility.
“This all looks promising so far. But clinical trials are the definitive test for the safety of any drug candidate,” Noman noted.
gizmodo.com/a-birth-control-pill-for-men-could-start-human-trials-t-1848685598

Attached: 1643334463512.jpg (640x468, 60.38K)

Based

One testicle = based
Guess who else had one testicle? That's right! Hitler!

How is that based? Literal hormone antagonist pills will be eaten by a new generation of S0¥ cucks

>Male birth control pills trials start soon
This is probably going to be weaponized, and this very research could also be cover for the weaponization of it.

I want to fuck women without getting them pregnant??

where do i sign up to sell a nut? i could use an extra $35k, ive had my kids

If I donate a testie whose sperm will it create?

The asshole and mouth are right there also just fucking pull out you faggot

if you do that freeze in some sperm just to be sure

Make her eat the pills then

this isnt going to be temporary user, theyre going to trick you into willingly sterilizing yourself

35k for one nut is tempting.

why? i have a boy and a girl already, and my wife is fixed. i dont want more

right

>asshole
Most chicks aren't into that

>mouth
Most chicks aren't good at that

>pull out you faggot
Yes but pulling out is inferior to cumming inside

Just get a vasectomy at 25. Don't tell anyone. It really doesn't hurt that bad, lay down and play vidya for a couple of days. Insurance covered 95% of it and took a couple days off work.

Yours

Yeah but then you have to rely on her and trust her. What if she is trapping you

I mean it's probably good to store your semen somewhere for when you want kids

I suspect the men who grow up using this will become eunuchs

Attached: 68610f7b4b09afef702fd79568d38b5f682b045bd646c3bb3fbf88e4c46feba2.jpg (759x785, 122.96K)

i have kids user.

I'm sure this is perfectly healthy. Anyone dumb enough to take this pharma poison gets what they deserve

Unironically chemical contraception needs to be banned.

>What if she is trapping you
Buy her a morning after pillnjust in case, if she is reluctant then slip it in her orange juice for break fast

Attached: 1647378823346-768x768.png (768x768, 181.01K)

Oh nice you don't even need anything. I don't have kids tho and I still have to use condoms, pills, and pullout with my gf. Sux desu. Just wanna cum inside

Every male should take this besides me.

Wtf user

Attached: Different-types-of-mechanical-stress_EN.svg.png (1280x705, 133.08K)

surely the conspiratards will use this to grift harder

i never did any of that, just roll the dice. i didnt even want kids until i had them, i wouldnt change it
>dont even need anything
thats why im willing to sell a nut

He lost that in ww1 in the trenches. It wasn't voluntary

Attached: 1647417520139-768x432.png (768x432, 234.72K)

I'm basically never getting another medical procedure again at this point. They can discover whatever they want.

what? that was an unironic post

Attached: yougotitfren.png (351x319, 107.59K)

everyone who believes these pills won't have serious long-term side-effects is a fucking retard