In 2 days, everyone in the west will know what a vacuum bomb feels like

In 2 days, everyone in the west will know what a vacuum bomb feels like.

Attached: Man-set-on-fire[1].jpg (1600x960, 522.2K)

Fire storm 2.0, like lovers

Attached: world_war_jew.png (707x977, 593.12K)

checked and it's happening

no they won't, nothing will happen. you don't know anything, you're not an insider...you're just some dumb faggot on this shitty expired board that lost any relevance several years ago.

Go fuck more goats mukhamid.

How I look
>How I feel

Thats gonna take a lot of bombs. They'll have to burn a lot of woods. Not everyone is on an island.

What the fuck do you think you're referring to when you fart on your keyboard and "vacuum bomb" comes out?

Attached: clinkthendrink.jpg (334x334, 87.9K)

That's not a 'man'.
That's an insect.

Attached: comie kills.jpg (956x948, 223.32K)

Attached: 1648067239921s.jpg (226x250, 5.58K)

A vacuum bomb is a big bang

>his phone autocorrects to like
>tfw mine changes like to kike
I've almost slipped up a few times. Had I not proof read my comments or texts, I would have revealed my power lever, kek.

try googling what the range of a vacuum bomb is and come back

I don't even know what that is, let alone what it feels like. How does it work, it detonates and sucks matter into it? Seems like conventional explosives are just as good, and probably cheaper.

Attached: sack.jpg (988x768, 616.29K)

So the entire west gets vacuum bombed everywhere by a million vacuum bombs? Or 0 vacuum bombs and your a faggot?

A vacuum bomb? Like it displaces a bunch of air and creates a vacuum effect? Pretty sure all major incendiary bombs do that.

There are thermobaric bombs that use oxygen in the atmosphere as fuel, burning it up and leaving a vacuum in its wake, but I'm not sure what vacuum bombs are and am waiting on OP to elaborate.

lets hope so

its just an upscaled daisy cutter with termite instead of gasoline.
the lack of oxigen is your least concern if you happen to find yourself next to one going off

promise?

I thought all thermobarics were fuel-air explosives, thanks for the tip i'll read up on it.

It's not the lack of oxygen that is concerning, its the fact that the explosive burns hot enough and creates enough pressure to burn atmospheric oxygen. It's more of an indicator of the destructive potential of the chemical explosive than it is an intended effect.

pinky promise :3

not even your hellfire thermobaric head uses liquid fuel
thing is, ww2 flamethrowers were disgusting already, and words cannot describe into what the fuck they evolved. Imagine getting rained on by 3000°C hot metal dust

Western nigger loving cattle does not care. Even if their cities would get nuked they would still be fags.

WW2-era flamethrowers worked on a different principle entirely. They used a weapon-load more akin to napalm, as it was primarily employed as an area-denial weapon or for hard point penetration, and you just wanted the flame to go far, stay where you put it, and continue burning.

they were both designed as bunker busters

The reason for design does not always correlate with method of employment.

They were used in the Holocaust to kill 40,000,000 innocent Jews