What will be the next Current Thing®?

What will be the next Current ThingĀ®?

Attached: 1647428008763.jpg (768x758, 101.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/16C4CTZNKQc?t=4154
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

More of the current thing.
youtu.be/16C4CTZNKQc?t=4154

War on crypto

Pedophiles

Online digital ID to fight misinformation and promote cybersecurity.

>'50 years of bullshit
fucking animals
>fucking children
>fire and brimstone
>more fucking children
>flood and/or fire

Attached: Alfred_E_Neuman.jpg (960x1318, 171.35K)

Anything to stop you noticing living standards lowest for 70 years, inflation not seen for three decades, destruction of your savings and wages, incoming mass redundancies and a mega tsunami level depression that'll make the 1920's crash look like a slight hiccup. Big question is, how to profit from it?

Say it with me folks

EMERGENCY
UNIVERSAL
BASIC
INCOME
oh
also
coincidentally
and deeply related
CENTRAL
BANK
DIGITAL
CURRENCY

:^)

Many such a cases.

Attached: 1614758452118.jpg (1280x640, 192.64K)

Is inflation even real? Maybe the value of the dollar hasn't changed but wages and goods have?

death to journalists

more developments reguarding wuhan AIDS

Yes, the improvements made to burgers over the years are well worth the price increases which obviously have nothing to do with inflation.

this and government digital currency

Forced vaccination.

We have to vaccinate all newborns against AIDS. It's the responsible thing to do!

Have you had a 1920s burger?

Climate lockdowns

Foundation was laid over last two years.

Either a movement to a cashless social ID society, or we're going to see the big cyber attack they've been threatening, potentially to further obfuscate the collapsing dollar.

Looming in the background is the threat of another pandemic. I'm unsure if we can fall back into COVID, but I'm afraid of "Covid but worse"

U're mumz ass on me face

Fighting hackers is the next current thing.
Arguments about privacy etc. will be illegal, the cbdc will be used as weapon against hackers.

Be ready to show the woke police that you don't know what a terminal is...

Hopefully a universal search for the truth of reality and consciousness.

Attached: 1644634499378.jpg (810x960, 100.8K)

Thermonuclear war.

see bill gates upcoming book

Hi. I work on this. Like right now, I am directly involved in this. I will not disclose my exact role, but it is high enough I can decide on the features of the product offering for, at the very least, the EU. It is going to happen. Be grateful it will be our solution and not what Googke and Apple want (chips in your phone). Our solution will allow you to be in control of who accesses your data (and in some cases who issues it to your wallet). There is currently no official call for functionality to support CDC'S, but I'm having that built into the end solution. It just makes sense to in regards to KYC/AML. I'll stick around for 30 minutes if you have any questions.

I am willing to bet an almost unlimited amount of money on this

Attached: 1537851327054.jpg (1024x768, 217.53K)

I support our boys fighting on the arctic front in the democratic liberation of the Russian people.

CBDC's not CDC. Phonefagging tonight

If d_ubs:
Taiwan is gone by May

I think they are going to do a total flip. Someon will come who talks total sense. Calls out all the bs and he will sweep to power, destroying Globohomo. Then they will usher in a facist state.

But it will all just be an uber trick. An we will own nothing and be happy

TAKE THE MARK OF THE BEAST YOU CHUD. GOD IS TRANSPHOBIC. SATAN RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS.

After cyber security. Water.