Are Europeans still coming to the U.S?

Are Europeans still coming to the U.S?

Attached: download (2).jpg (1024x681, 84.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/16C4CTZNKQc?t=4154
youtube.com/watch?v=iTIVw6yBm0A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OF COURSE
AMERICA IS THE LAND OF OPPORTUNITY

ALL THE BASED YUROPEANS LEFT THE OLD COUNTRY FOR A REASON

Attached: 1648054869893.jpg (1136x852, 209K)

no, brown people are.

I'll be honest with you, maybe 10-15 years ago I was thinking "I wish I could emigrate to the US" but now I'd say fuck no. 90s and early 2000s US looked comfy, goofy and kind of still free compared to my cunt, also seemed to me you can still make yourself successful there with hard work and determination yadda yadda. But nowadays it's obvious even my poor cunt is better than the US in most ways.

Attached: color-photos-world-war-two (31).jpg (1600x1164, 220.09K)

what are Germs doing in the desert, bros. I don't trust it.

Is New Mexico the most based state?

Attached: making_sense.jpg (500x706, 88.98K)

youtu.be/16C4CTZNKQc?t=4154 America®

THE G*RMS ARE LITERALLY EVERYWHERE

Attached: article-2408591-1B95A350000005DC-125_964x720.jpg (964x720, 193.5K)

>excluding Mexico

Attached: 1636301910683.png (686x686, 80.06K)

>Ethiopia
>South Dakota

wut

Nobody with a brain is willingly coming here

No. It's virtually impossible for an ordinary white European to legally migrate to the US. Apparently you think Squatemalan chollos are preferable.

No, it's still trash. They say excluding Mexico because Mexico is still the majority of immigration for most of these states. It's fucking pathetic. I wanna see some percentages with beaners included.

WTF I didn't know the mormons were all bongs.

There was an airbase there that used to host German Airforce pilots for training. I think it has since been shut down

The smart ones at least definitely should.
Here in Estonia (and probably in most European countries) a senior software engineer working for a unicorn could earns around 70-80k on average.

The same engineers would be earning 300k+ in FAANG companies in USA. Even shitters straight out of college are earning 100k and that's outside your usual tech hub cities.

>muh shekels
You deserve to live around mutts

I dont think many Europeans are going to USA. It's very rare.

>work 4-5 years around mutts for 300k a year
>retire back in Europe in your mid 30s
literally nothing wrong with that

The highest level tech people are still moving to the US. Tech brain drain is very real in Europe, several of our largest startups at any given time, are founded and led by Europeans who move their headquarters here.
youtube.com/watch?v=iTIVw6yBm0A

There are very few of them. I recall some specific program that housed a hundred or so.

I've met like 5 Europeans in my entire life and 2 of those were medniggers.

>300k+ in FAANG
That's before (((taxes))) and (((rent))). In reality you get less than half of what they advertise.
I definitely don't want to work at these huge companies with extremely toxic work environments where you have to walk on eggshells in order to not get labelled as "racist" or "homo/transphobic".
I currently earn 3k€/month, own my own place and spend on average around 600-700 per month on bills, food and whatever the fuck I want.

All the shit Any Forumsacks desire like a homestead can be acquired with shekels.
Not in Europe, though.

Weird cos Maine is pretty much the only US state that appeals to me. Interesting.

Ukrainians are showing up at our southern border and are being allowed in and given refugee status. Source is Clay and Buck show on iHeartRadio.

I might come in a year.
It jobs pay on average under 70k$ here, compared to over 100k$.
Only temporarily though, wouldn't want to live in your low societal trust country.
With some luck I won't be shot in the head by some urban negro.

>homestead
This is a larp. Do you really believe mutts when they tell you they live like this? The guy telling you about his "homestead" lives in an apartment in San Diego

Apparently several others with my thoughts exactly.
Have any of you tried?

USA is a paper tiger and a pretty shit country to live in for a 1st time emigrant. China is the place to be.

I met a middle aged woman from Belgium working as a Vancouver Safeway checkout clerk. She was a Walloon.

That smog has fucked up your brain, Chang