If everyone was uniquely beautiful, would beauty exist? Would it be special anymore?

If everyone was uniquely beautiful, would beauty exist? Would it be special anymore?

Attached: DrzunM7X0AE1ube.jpg-large.jpg (682x1024, 111.55K)

Yes.

For me, it's the McCricket. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McCricket sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for an extra large Cricket Bug Patty and they gave me TWO PATTIES FOR FREE! I said, "Wow, two for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 2-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 2-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me two extra Cricket bug burger patties! It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with rat milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for the bug breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McCricket sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Attached: McCricket.jpg (1200x764, 115.83K)

No because niggers Jews and poos would still exist and they aren’t beautiful

Would beauty still be valuable?

Yes, but just imagine how crazy your brain would get if every woman you met was a 10/10.

Looking at different atomic scale...

You'll find diffrent levels of uniqueness

But it is a double-edged sword since you can be also extremelly uniquelly ugly

Attached: hdw.png (1872x930, 2.47M)

Let's try it
Rope the uglies..

Beauty is subjective, so yes. A 10/10 to me must have a massive brapper.

Attached: 1617868028932.webm (640x800, 784.5K)

If everything tasted like a gourmet meal, nothing would taste bad.

Having always likened beautiful women to beautiful art, I have to say yes. It would be like going to a museum where every piece of art is to your liking.

>If everyone was uniquely beautiful, would beauty exist? Would it be special anymore?

This is just something that just fat ugly non-white women say.

pic rel is my gf

Attached: niceass.webm (952x1080, 1.48M)

>bitch doesn't even have fitting tits for that bra
2/10 wouldn't fuck

post her nudes to prove it

Attached: Soviet-man.jpg (393x604, 134.12K)

I almost posted this same exact video.

Yes, I think it would become just a preference then. People would prefer different types of beauty.

Everyone would just be normal. As it should be. Anyone else would be uglier, as they truly are. Fuck subhumans.

I'll never like big plastic butts.

This is easy to answer.
Imagine you could only eat shit. Would the premium shit taste delicious?
No, beauty is an absolute metric. It's not relative.

No, being better than others is the most recognised form of beauty.

Beauty is relative, each region has it's definitions of what truly is " beauty".
We are all different for a reason, imagine a world where everybody looks the same.. disgusting.

If every single dude on the planet looked like gigachad, but they were all identical to each other except for one dude, whose only difference was that he had a tiny tiny brown birthmark on his cheek, that dude would be an incel of the highest degree. Doesn't matter if he looks like everone else in next to all concievable degrees. The fact that he is slightly, slightly worse than all the rest means that women who associate themselves with him would be regarded lowly by other women.

Certain arrangement of features provides a stimmulus to my brain that makes my dick hard. Are theese arrangements only like that because of differences between ugly features? Arguably yes, considering evolutionary arguments- some features are desired because they were proven to correlate with survival (versus some of them were negatively correlated, this is obvious). On the other hand i believe some were memed into existence (Tajikistan unibrow appreciation).
So if we took a generally homogeneus population and took consensus attractive features and made everyone beautifulll, i think that indeed everyone would find everyone beautiful, at least during some reasonable span of generations, until some traits are differentially chosen again as better via Evolution.
If however certain arrangement of features objectively leads always to hard cock, then the effect of beautifying would be everlasting.

I am polish and look like this user. Would have to keep him away from fiance cause she has things for Slavic men

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.

No tail means 0/10 though.

Attached: 9a0c6aaba9c9913eab188d30da1537be.png (806x1280, 965.63K)

Once again, you're talking about the Alpha Earth.

There were times in history when there's no jewish genes, no nigger genes, no gypsy genes, no incest genes and so on.
It was called Satya Juga/Golden Era.

That's just the physically fit Slav look; it peak human male and every White woman desires this.

I said uniquely.

No. That's how it works. If everyone is beautiful then becoming beautiful just doesn't suck resources from an individual

Apply economics. With an over abundant supply of an relatively inelastic good, demand remains fixed but the price drops. You wouldn't you stop appreciating beer just because the cheap beer companies went out of business, right? Would you perhaps start picking your beer based on other factors, like the ethics or location of the company, or just choose the first beer you see?

In short, beauty would still be valued, just less so than before.

I went to a Sr high were there were so many insanely beautiful girls it was crazy. Then the first two years of university. I've been starved for pretty girls ever since. I was spoiled.

U can thank White colonalist who are evil and told indenigious ppl are ugly. Now u got lack of diversity and mass anglo faggotry, striaight up

I wouldn't say beauty is uniform, women with different shaped faces can be beautiful

This

White is beautiful. All others are shit.

I'd be normal and happy.

Not true by a long shot.

Yes.

t. visited the souf twice

Gays.

how do we get rid of all the ugly?
seems like kikes have monopoly on it