How do you desecrate this symbol?

How do you desecrate this symbol?

>can't be inverted
>can't be rotated in a meaningful way
>can't draw a strike through it without creating tangents against its other lines

None of the things I've mentioned look aesthetically striking or effective from a symbolic standpoint. So how do you desecrate this symbol?

Attached: 1200px-Star_of_David.svg.png (1200x1386, 46.66K)

It's 2 triangles

You don't, you just start putting it next to the faces of jewish people. That's literally all you need to do.

Alternatively just start calling it what it actually is instead of the rebranded name they gave it. The Star of Remphan.

Print it out and shit on it (then post pics)

Put something in the middle of it

This works?

Attached: BFBDD2D0-BDF9-4578-8867-69ACFCBFBC68.jpg (768x768, 74.64K)

Just draw a big red or black X over it, right?

Why would you want to?

funny i never noticed its outline has 12 sides.

>swastika rotating counter-clockwise

Even the caricature in this drawing doesn't fuck up that badly.

Attached: rawImage.jpg (531x702, 66.88K)

Why deface it, it belongs to you, like everything (((they))) own, it was stolen, now they teach you to hate your own birth-right. Clever eh ?

I guess that could work, but the design doesn't feel very strong to me.

Attached: hmm.png (1674x1674, 75.36K)

See, by defacing the two scissoring triangles with a swastika or a big red X over it would become another excuse for them the claim that de ebuil natsees are going to shoah them again and they will start moaning and kaveching about the so called shoah holocaust.

It is much smarter to compare the state of Israel with the Nazis

Attached: holocaust-remembrance-day-design-may-jew-star-pyjamas-concentration-camp-jew-star-pyjamas-concentration-camp-146577105.jpg (800x833, 65.35K)

put a turd in the middle

By breaking it

>See, by defacing the two scissoring triangles with a swastika or a big red X over it would become another excuse for them the claim that de ebuil natsees are going to shoah them again and they will start moaning and kaveching about the so called shoah holocaust.
This is true. Maybe you should just do something like calling out Jewish Supremacy, not condeming the entire religion.

Burn it or shit on it

I think a great alternative is to make sure it is precisely a flag of Israel and then put a red or black X through it or whatever.

This, there's nothing the Jew fears more than being labeled as a Jew.

So it sounds like the symbol itself shouldn't be desecrated, but a more nuanced approach to the flag of Israel/certain Jews in particular?