Where is the humour?

What happened to this board?

2015 and 2016 was probably the pinnacle of humour on Any Forums (not neccessarily overall quality of content, that was meh). Refugee crisis,cucksheds, Trump POTUS campaign, Jebcore.

I would receive (You's) and would laugh my ass of at other jokes, trolls etc

Now it all has reduced in quality. Nothing is so funny anymore. Maybe it is my depression, maybe the shills, maybe the fact that I as an OP am a faggot.

What are your thoughts?

Attached: 1635098828962.png (488x582, 273.42K)

I'm laughing my ass off

Attached: 1648055976251.webm (480x480, 320.19K)

This is light chuckle at best.

what do you expect when you freebase black pills.

You can either have Americans and their two color team politics or you can have something, never both at the same time.

>Where is the humour?

For me it stoppoed when the pics of cops kneeling to BLM started to appear. At some point it stopped being funny, it was just extremely sad.

2015/2016 was a more fun, lighthearted time, and at the end of it all, there was a hope that things might start to improve. Then the world continued to get shittier and shittier, and every hope for a better future (save for WW3/civil war/whatever) was comprehensively shit on by the elites, so it wasn't as fun anymore. Moreover, censorship and cancel-culture has almost totally destroyed most of the creative expression you used to see out of Any Forums; there was a brief renaissance of memes, real life antics, Youtube videos, etc., which have all pretty much been completely wiped out.

I miss the LivePD threads and streams until they cancelled it because of niggers lol

the only thing we uncomfortably laugh at now is the collapse of society.

Be the funny you want to see in the Any Forums.

Board has been dead since the exodus in 2014.

You can't have all the kek forever faggot. That's not how it works. In order to appreciate and enjoy quality kek you have to be deprived from them for a while

pol is trump boomers, kek normies and zoomer fuckheads that still live with mum. Sad cunt internationale. Over.

People became unironic racists, Nazis, etc

I get ignored nowadays. I guess people are demoralized.

This is my better attempt :/

Wrong board. The humor is on /tranny/

Well I hope you deprive us from keks for a while, so we can return back to normal

Go preform a circumcision rabbi

I wanted to post a gif of a brazilian tranny midget in response to you so I had to google it. Almost threw up but couldn't find it

Elites have detected our starting rebellion and went full totalen krieg on us. We'll catch up, don't worry

That will be bout tree fiddy then, fren

Too many incels unironically. Pretend to be retarded long enough and actual retards will flood in thinking they're in good company, like all the stormfags. I like Any Forums because it's better for up to date news than a lot of places oddly enough, but other than that it's full of actual losers of the lowest sort turning the place into another Any Forums

It's he ok?

The world is ending soon what is there is to laugh about??

10/10 boxxy giggle. You must be a wizard.

Cccccombo check

You must not infringe on the copyright of American media while there is an embargo.

Don't be overdramatic, Sally

Just be funny faggot.

Be the part of your change !

Attached: 1641641483886.jpg (680x500, 48.45K)

Shills pushing various agendas invaded and made everything super serious and angry 24/7

>2015-2016
Cringe newfag election tourist

What are you talking about?

user thats a tranny

Have you considered posting anything funny or is your solution to Any Forums being whiny and dour to post threads that are whiny and dour?

Attached: 1428203630343.jpg (240x196, 12.51K)

Sorry. Is they ok?

Attached: f22bebab70a5efab9784a6000c2dd6ad2df7323f.jpg (500x392, 34.78K)

You were here for the first time also once, muttniggerfaggot

Attached: 1646682467358.jpg (414x706, 24.21K)

Attached: f72b748b451f6cd2a265fc005bde7badd8c0261b_2_384x500.jpg (384x500, 54.11K)