Fuck cuckboxes

The automobile and its consequences have been a disaster for the American race.

Attached: 1647210249763.jpg (1479x964, 674.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/interestingasfuck/comments/smpr1q/1970s_downtown_houston_was_like_75_parking_space/
twitter.com/wrathofgnon/status/1171248650002956288
youtu.be/CTV-wwszGw8
youtube.com/watch?v=gj3OC8KPe2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imagine what could have been...

Attached: 1643252866126.jpg (1020x821, 178.68K)

Attached: 0000111010.jpg (1217x740, 315.77K)

based. embrace rail-based density

Attached: nyc_subway.jpg (1500x1000, 214.97K)

Cities are repulsive.

Imagine if it were up to first-world standards though

Attached: 1647409250139.jpg (2369x981, 543.1K)

>modern day American cities
Please don't post such garbage

>Cities are repulsive.

Yes, because of automobiles.

Attached: 0001110100.jpg (1050x870, 258.96K)

>stuck inside an enclosed box with extremely violent and mentally ill niggers and homeless
>prohibited from carrying or using the statistically most safe and effective means of self defense
Yeah, no.

No, because of noise pollution, complete breakdown of social cohesion and empathy when you reach such population density where you're packing humans like rats, and of course, niggers.

Humans live most of their lives in boxes, the precursor of the pod. You live in a box called a house. You get in a box with wheels called a car to drive to other boxes. Some boxes you 'work' in for most of the day. After your slave shift at the corporate box you go get some food from a big box store, maybe even a box of wine. Then you drive your box home to your personal box, also know as a cell. Eventually you retire to a small box inside your big box to sleep, the tiny box makes you feel safe like a puppy in their kennel. Then the cycle repeats day after day after day. Just living "the box life" until one day you die at your wage slave box while slaving away. A box with flashing lights shows up, packages you up all nice, and ships you off to your final box. This is the hell people call 'modern society", a series of confinements of the body and mind divesting we human animals from the natural world that is our true home. I've never seen nature make a box.

My new Job gave me a Bahncard 100 (use rail for free everywhere in Germany) instead of a company car.
With a Bahncard 100, you can go wherever you want. It makes me happy

Wrong, kike. The car is brutal and unforgiving and that’s why it’s so based. Pedestrians and (((bikers))) are weaklings and kikes that should be left behind in fumes. Gas guzzling trucks are manly and based. Libcucks and Jews hate them, so by default they’re based. Also, you will never be a woman.

>nitwit discovers abstraction and its absurd nature

And yet those people are the same ones that voted to go to war against Hitler and legalize civil rights for niggers. Our generation didn’t do any of that, they did. We’re far better than they are.

if you dont watch it with that nihilist shit youre going to waste your entire youth
just stop it. dont make my nistake

you posted

reddit.com/r/interestingasfuck/comments/smpr1q/1970s_downtown_houston_was_like_75_parking_space/

love me fatmobile

Attached: 1611147692454.jpg (1200x1014, 352.11K)

Where does all the global produced Energy go?
Oh i see now =/

Attached: 1600639907472.jpg (249x217, 27.79K)

Kikes have been reposting that shit for a while. They’re just trying to shame us based and redpilled whites from owning our own trucks and being based.

>the American race
>race
Literally.

Attached: 56%.com.png (820x1020, 376.53K)

fuck 'em

Attached: s-l1600 (9).jpg (1024x683, 183.89K)

Make them on the Human scale with good proportions and natural centers

Attached: gnon.jpg (739x659, 203.42K)

>never seen nature make a box.
>what is the body?

not commenting on a truck in the countryside that may provide you freedom but car designed and sprawling cities are absolute cancer filth

Attached: Visby4.jpg (1913x929, 596.13K)

I love cars, suburbs, and strip malls.

>The automobile and its consequences have been a disaster for the American race.
Then go into business building massive underground parking structures, or just bitch some more about it like some faggot NPC.

Attached: 1640669395831.png (999x562, 706.5K)

I wasted my youth on bipolar women user so no worries. I live in the woods on top of a mountain. I get great joy from life watching the hawks flying and painting the sunrises and sunsets I get to enjoy. Since last week I see a family of deer almost every time I walk to my mailbox hoping in the distance, so majestic. It's so peaceful and beautiful out here anons. I'll die fighting before I ever live in a city again. The largest town near me where I shop has 2,000 people. Unlike 99% of people I don't just complain, I take actions to fix what I see as not working in my life. City dwellers are are walking zombies and I'm tired of pretending they aren't.

No niggers here either. I see one like every few months and I normally do a double take because it's been so long since I saw a non white person. The only 5 Mexicans in town got arrested for doing degenerate spic shit. But they closed the Mexican restaurant too sadly.

I was going to ask if you're retarded but then saw your flag, it's always a fucking leaf! Ok here goes. A box is a cube or rectangle with right angles. Right angles are not natural. Please understand I used the word "box" on purpose as words matter. I didn't say "container" or "sack' I said BOX. The human body or say a horse's body is a container for blood, organs, and poop. There are natural curves in nature, like a beautiful woman's breasts. Man kind creates harsh angles and God works in subtle elegant curves.

Attached: 1647558472406.png (680x462, 653.17K)

>Live in the pod
>Ride the train with niggers and get assaulted
>Eat the bugs
Kys

There’s a car smack dab in the middle of the street there jackass

I can’t wait for my 400z. Gonna drive it down those roads, bitch.

you have to read this thread if you havnt

twitter.com/wrathofgnon/status/1171248650002956288

Attached: Gnon2.jpg (749x731, 231.7K)

>he fell for car propaganda
youtu.be/CTV-wwszGw8

life without a car is not worth living desu
youtube.com/watch?v=gj3OC8KPe2s

Atlantic island peoples are not like Germanics. City life in the old protestant times was a burden for commerce not an ideal life.