So that's it? That's all NATO is capable of? Making dollar costlier by 25%? Even I expected at least a 100% increase

So that's it? That's all NATO is capable of? Making dollar costlier by 25%? Even I expected at least a 100% increase.
What a letdown, I guess we can do whatever we want from this point on then.
Don't forget to invest in our currency when you will be busy buying our oil to survive, btw.

Attached: Без имени-1.png (1493x1056, 237.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/16C4CTZNKQc?t=4154
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he fell for the fud
>he didnt buy the dip
lmao, dumb westerners, the future is in the east

Attached: 1595995342797.jpg (700x700, 44.55K)

Based.
You should really sway oil countries to your side. Convince them to ditch the petro-dollar by offering to protect them off American aggression

NATO NATO NATO!

Attached: NATO NATO NATO!.jpg (720x540, 50.96K)

youtu.be/16C4CTZNKQc?t=4154

its russian mining thats got me intrigued

Why are you wearing that flag?

Russia will get most or all of what it wants out of this war that’s pretty much certain. And Ukraine will be fucked up for decades to come. But the fact that the west cucked ourselves into this impotent position shouldn’t make Russia think it’s gonna be a new empire. The west and especially the USA can mobilize our militaries and economies very very quickly. Putin was very shrewd to wait until the globalists put themselves in a headlock to do this but he’s also fucked the idea of globalism for a good long while and I thank him for that.

Attached: 80A1E828-C436-4A9D-B5C2-2B3DC88481BE.jpg (1280x1280, 140.93K)

Enjoy your bouncing dead cat while you still can kek

Because idrc about what meme politics is stands for. I just want a meme flag on.
A republican memeflag would have been hilarious though. Missed chance.

>He don't know about dead cat bounce

Hope you were quick enough to buy some sugar sweety

>Don't forget to invest in our currency when you will be busy buying our oil to survive, btw.
I might get some actually. I like the chart.

Look at your interest rates.
Now look at american interest rates.

Look at the capital control laws laws in Russia.
No capital control in america, interesting.

Look at your central bank manager.
She wished to quit on the day you invaded, but was forced to stay, probably at gunpoint.

Look at your inflation figures for this month.
Now look at america's.

Look at your stock market?
Oh, you can't it was closed for thee weeks and only opened for bonds while ago.
American stocks? Doin fine. Chinese? Not so much.

Do you get it yet you pale nigger? Do your inhuman eyes hold the intellect necessary to comprehend? You're floating in the air. Levitating on farts. Like that stupid coyote that chases the bird in the cartoon. You're past the ledge and soon you will look down. Or perhaps close your eyes and feel the nothing below your feet as you reach out.
This ain't no 2014 meme war for Crimea where you can lose half the value of your currency and walk on with a stumble. This one's for real monkeyboy, the third world will starve, the chinks will have their housing bubble pop and you'll experience the wonders of having bags of money and nothing to buy.
You think you're tough? You think your shithole country matters? You think you're not going to get squashed like a bug?
Russia ain't the USSR, you no longer make your own of anything, you can't fix half the things you have and the people who know how to fix them are on trains heading to Finland.
Enjoy the final days of your current standard of living, ingrain them in your memory, so you feel more grief and more misery once you lose them.

Attached: vvhgakjdxeg71.jpg (1125x1220, 58.15K)

Look at this faggots flag. He is next boys.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

>memeflag talk about my flag
show up or shut up

Attached: 1648006571287.png (672x383, 404.82K)

based arrogant russki bro

Attached: 1647346225569.jpg (550x703, 15.98K)

Oh no we can't borrow money... There is no point in living anymore

>Zelensky urged Biden against Roman Abramovich sanctions to help with Putin peace talks, report says
TOP KEK

Yup, pretty much.
The west is to decadent to sacrifice.
To degenerate for victory.
There's nothing left there worth preserving or fighting for.

*too
fuck

Respect from Romania.

"Let your anger be like a monkey inside a piñata, hiding amongst the candy hoping the kids don't break through with the stick"

Attached: download.png (310x163, 6.42K)

98% of russia alraedy living in poverty, no news for them, little potatoes