Other urls found in this thread:

dinosaurpictures.org/ancient-earth#35
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OOH OH AHH

i hate jews and their trickery

Skyrim is over a decade old..

WE

um delicia

Screenshot of a Google search. Literally kys OP. Oh wait you can't because you are a bot.

>small gaps in understanding things that happened 10s of millions of years ago must mean the entire bible is 100% true
if you unironically believe that some ancient rabbi turned water into wine, you have no business criticizing anyone else's beliefs.

Monkeys rafting across the Atlantic sounds just as retarded

If anyone wants a masterclass in bad faith argumentative pilpul this comment right here is it (and it's poster sadly died of nigger cum ingestion shortly after posting it)

no, it really doesn't.
at least monkey rafts are within the realm of physical possibility.

>here it is
unintentional self-own

upvoted

better explanation

Attached: forgotten.png (1154x762, 1.57M)

ooh found the insecure faithlet ooh

Attached: 1643394102641.jpg (1018x761, 92.53K)

I hate to tell these 'scientists' but walking across Pangea doesn't need to 'raft'

>BLM activist nigger babble tweet screenshot

ooh you really got me there wtf I love richard dawkins now

I don't think you understand how long it takes to raft across the ocean. And it's a monkey, it's not paddling and if it is it's to get back to shore. The odds of a breeding pair of monkeys surviving a trans-Atlantic journey is zero, even if they monkeys were smart enough to pack food, water and oars.

atlantic ocean was smaller 30 mya.
continental drift.

dinosaurpictures.org/ancient-earth#35

Look at it yourself niggers. The distance between Africa and South America was much less. A land bridge is also hypothesized. Regardless of what you think the fossil record of their appearance is undeniable.
This board is full of people who don't even understand radiation though, so oh well.

Attached: Oligocene Earth.png (1077x1025, 1.04M)

So monkeys could built seafaring vessels but blacks couldn’t? Lmaoooo

>monkeys rafted across the Atlantic
Cool, I always wondered where Brazilians came from

Retard