How Racist are You? Racism Scale

How racist are you?
Time to be nicer to bipoc, I think, uwu :))

Attached: 1648053787913.jpg (618x800, 72.4K)

>"Beware of all whoredom, my son, and chiefly take a wife of the seed of thy fathers, and take not a strange woman to wife, which is not of thy father’s tribe: for we are the children of the prophets, Noe, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob: remember, my son, that our fathers from the beginning, even that they all married wives of their own kindred, and were blessed in their children, and their seed shall inherit the land."
- Tobit 4:12

>"Now therefore, my son, love thy brethren, and despise not in thy heart thy brethren, the sons and daughters of thy people, in not taking a wife of them: for in pride is destruction and much trouble, and in lewdness is decay and great want: for lewdness is the mother of famine."
- Tobit 4:13

>"Ye have transgressed, and have taken strange wives, to increase the trespass of Israel. Now therefore make confession unto the LORD God of your fathers, and do his pleasure: and separate yourselves from the people of the land, and from the strange wives."
- Ezra 10:10-11

>"In those days also saw I Jews that had married wives of Ashdod, of Ammon, and of Moab: and their children spake half in the speech of Ashdod, and could not speak in the Jews' language, but according to the language of each people. And I contended with them, and cursed them, and smote certain of them, and plucked off their hair, and made them swear by God, saying, Ye shall not give your daughters unto their sons, nor take their daughters unto your sons, or for yourselves. Did not Solomon king of Israel sin by these things? yet among many nations was there no king like him, who was beloved of his God, and God made him king over all Israel: nevertheless even him did outlandish women cause to sin. Shall we then hearken unto you to do all this great evil, to transgress against our God in marrying strange wives?"
- Nehemiah 13:23-27

Attached: 1544116577177.png (391x412, 171.02K)

Death to niggers and jews

Some of the most racist people I know are niggers. Why isn't the scale worded in the opposite way?

I think that's overt + racism

But user, bipoc can't be racist now be nice, remember no racism outside b, these are the rules.

Attached: 1639857785955.png (1093x596, 681.16K)

Overtly racist chad reporting in

overt racism. Whites are clearly the superior race

Attached: 1643988765248.jpg (873x491, 72.84K)

We're at the point where "racist" exclusively means "hates blacks"

Now you're being antisemitic, watch your tone, we're nice gus here.

Attached: 1637264615749(1).png (1920x814, 1.03M)

I guess God is racist

Attached: beasts of the field.png (1548x2592, 1.97M)

Cubans

Here's how racist I am : No niggers or mutts or any other non white would be allowed in Europe under any circumstance , not even if they volunteer to become our slaves I would allow them into White Countries . Which btw its proof that slave owners were not racist because they had niggers touching their shit and even house niggers working in their house fuck that cuck shit NO NIGGERS = NO NIGGERS !

bottom left corner

Attached: 1648020710735.png (599x638, 313.18K)

Here's how racist I am : Japan being flooded by niggers is a good thing for Whites.

It isn't being flooded by nigger, only in your dreams, mutt

Is there something higher than ‘Terrorism’?

I am racism

Let's just say I'm left of "whites were slaves too"

Attached: 1647130700112.jpg (480x605, 72.87K)

Based

Attached: 1607504776391.jpg (400x400, 24.83K)

Wayne you old dog! How are ye?

I would break the machine testing my hate levels.

Attached: injternethatemachine.jpg (750x600, 67.99K)

You know already ;)

I am overtly racist. Why does this only include feelings towards blacks and not ither POC and kikes?