Disgusting. Russian dogs desecrate a memorial to fallen Finnish soldiers in the hunt for nazis

Disgusting. Russian dogs desecrate a memorial to fallen Finnish soldiers in the hunt for nazis.
is.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000008702559.html

Attached: 63109.jpg (1080x1234, 550.06K)

>Twitter
We can ignore that

Stfu Russian stooge

Attached: A742D90E-3B3D-4CA0-B08D-FF785C756B68.jpg (1170x1228, 1.01M)

based

Lol

And you send this pic to show me what ?

Azov is Ukrainian. What am I missing? are you saying this is a "oh hey rabbi" sort of thing?

lmao igor still mad

It's nothing new from them. There was shortish period for maybe 5 years when things were going to right direction. Now they are back to their old habits. It's not only military cemetaries, they are desecrating our normal civilian cemetaries too. Hundres of years of our history and civilisation. They are quite literally shitting on graves, stealing gravestones as building materials, spray painting swastikas to mauseleums etc. Just Ruskies doing Ruskie things.

They have lost their Yiddish Cup. I will not stand for this desecration to the Isamaan Sotilas.

Attached: 2765274a.jpg (300x225, 9.06K)

its his first day on the job, give him a break he'll probably get demoted back to plebbit

If hating Russian subhumans makes me a nazi then heil fucking hitler.

>hohol
>>twitter
>>>finnish tabloid

It's very real and you will find lot of material about desecration of Finnish cemetaries on your own language. There are still good people in your country who understand how fucking disgusting it is

Fuck you, vatnik. This is unforgivable.

But at least all the Russian war monuments in NATO member Latvia remain unmolested. This year's May 9th victory match and party in our occupied capital put on by the occupying Russians should be a banger.

Not my problem

Russia won. Natocucks seething as always. VPN hoppers

Typical vatnig scum. Hates Europeans, loves blacks and churkas.

Attached: 1647820083006m.jpg (901x1024, 90.75K)

Good fuck Finns. Them and poles have become the most annoying faggots since the hoholpenning

So, according to images, some Russian soldier or whatever, in all this hell got a hold of angle grinder with diamond disc and carefully sanded of the top of that granite slab. Then he got a polishing stone and polished it. And all that by hand which would make him a master craftsmen to end up with finish that even.

>It's very real
This particular case? The photos are all of turboshit quality taken at weird angles.
It may very well be that the engraving is hard do see from those angles when wet.

>and you will find lot of material about desecration of Finnish cemetaries on your own language.
I have no doubtrs this, sadly, happens.

Europeans are the biggest faggots on earth

Attached: E7shQ3sXIAU6XBH.jpg (836x1200, 192.46K)

That he's a woman

>caring about dead chinks
lol based russia.. finland shouldnt be an independent country

>Azov desecrate a monument to fallen soviet soldiers who died for Greece.
I don't get what are you trying to communicate here?

Let's make Karelia Finland again!

Lmao a literally vatnig. Nice VPN, vlad.

stop using the communist flag, how many times I tell you to watch 40k warhammer if u wish to know without fucking with hostile entities

burn that flag with curse including the talmud and star of david and other idols

I am not memeing or joking

Based Russians. Finland is a rusophobic construct anyways, they will be the next to fall once the Ukraine is finished.

KARJALA TAKAISIN, PERKELE! ja Petsamo.

>that twitter name
this is why i support russia

Memeflags are why I support ukraine

He doesn't read Ukrainian and doesn't see who wrote them

So many butthurt russians in this thread.
Main thing why it was such a big deal was that Finland and Russia made an agreement in 1992 to take care of each other's memorial sites for the fallen. Russians are not hated here as like the media likes to tell, we merely hate your politicians and your warmongering and to those thinking about what about those comments people make here about russians all the time, well we shit on everyone we lack the sun half of the year what you fucking expect.

Attached: 1517324907907.jpg (1254x1063, 345.26K)

Good.
If the finnish wanted compassion they shouldnt have sided with the german barbarians.
Big mistake by Russia to not have made them a puppet at the end of WW2 , they needed to be civilised by someone.

If Finland would not have made the decisions it made it would have suffered the same fate as Estonia did and would've been under communist rule. You french shouldn't be talking about civilizing anyone being rude to everyone whilst chain smoking cigarettes and sipping wine and eating croissants doesn't make you any more better hell even your flag is the way it is so you can rip it in half in a fight and leave the white part only no wonder why you tell rest to surrender as well.