APPLEBEE'S TO CUT WAGES BECAUSE EMPLOYEES ARE DESPERATE

WAGIES ARE RAGIE

Attached: s953qjq4h4p81[1].jpg (1080x1266, 79.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/antiwork/comments/tks7bx/applebees_executie_claims_higher_gas_prices_make/
youtu.be/ansn-aasYds
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: rn69qur4h4p81[1].jpg (1080x977, 98.28K)

wagie tears

old.reddit.com/r/antiwork/comments/tks7bx/applebees_executie_claims_higher_gas_prices_make/

good all restaurant slime and their waiter/waitress cockroaches (sorry to cockroaches for comparing you to these things) should die as soon as possible.

and a little bit of chicken fried
youtu.be/ansn-aasYds

>people will have less money to spend, meaning more people entering the workforce
And less people that can afford to go to applebees. Whoever wrote this is retarded

wayne has to be a jew, no?

When was the last time you ate at any of these shit infested places? How is Applebees still in existence? Do wagie office drones go here for team happy hour or something? Seriously, who the fuck goes to an Applebees on purpose?

>gas prices go up
>wages go down
genius move from the boomer bosses who threw this continent in the fucking garbage.

Attached: 1639389645930.gif (480x269, 3.86M)

All these people need to be murdered in minecraft. It's the only thing King Koopa understands.

FUCK APPLEBEES

BITCH GAVE ME A CRISPY BURGER

i'm sure their kids don't talk to them

Good morning sirs, great message

you idiots know every other CEO is sending the same email to his minions as well.

Attached: 1.jpg (233x423, 36.48K)

I wouldn't risk my gut on appelbees, chilis, tgif, twin peaks, hooters, or any of these places. trash food and too many pieces of flair.

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x720, 75.78K)

>in minecraft
pussyboy

The real mystery is that people pay to eat at Applebee's.

it's not really gasses going up, it's those kikes under the influence of some corrupted wrong deities / higher forms of beings fucking the market while killing most retail traders

if the internet is turned off might have problems, cern lhc (I'm not a physicist) plus quantum sentinient AIs could be the best way to mitigate it

Attached: 1648013848787.png (623x1040, 301.89K)

Wagies that work at Applebee's can't afford to drive in the first place, literally nothing is obtainable for people working these shit jobs, and this guy is desperately trying to spin gas prices into a positive because the restaurant managers are fed up.

As sad as this might seem, it's true and kind of necessary. We need people to work and the way you get people to work that don't want to is inflation. But that's not the whole story, in many ways inflation is caused by not working in the first place. It happens when your dollars start outpacing your output. Ultimately money is a placeholder for work. The wealth we accumulate is acquired by collective human effort. You can also be rewarded if you find a way to make more good things using less effort. But people have to work, in order to get a taste of that sweet applebee's pie.

>culture and environment.
In my experience, this just means more wagie-wrangling. This involves more KPI's and targets, and total intolerence of wagie speaking up, about anything. The phrase implies something positive, the reality is almost always negative motivation. The carrot is actually a stick wagie, fooled you again, Lucy whisks away the football.

>event occurs to drive down wages
funny how big business wins again

Well, I'll never eat at this shithole agian. Sounds like Satan typing. Cold, dead and empty human. Sickening.

yes it is.

Lol

Lmao

Do Americans really?

Attached: 561156541511.png (1426x226, 225.34K)

Twist ending: Wayne's last name is Lambright.

>customers live paycheck to paycheck
>all businesses cut their would-be customer's paychecks thereby decreasing business
Hmmmm... Seems like they're just squeezing the last few shekels out of us. It's a great irony; as money flows up there are less customers to make money off of.

honk honk

Attached: honkhonk.gif (400x300, 495.2K)

Only wagie retards. Work is a think of the past, as soon as employers understand this the sooner things can collapse. Lets get this moving faster please.

Attached: 1646240915518.jpg (380x378, 83.68K)

thing*

Attached: 1643791066575.png (500x400, 56.17K)

yeah the gas prices are their scapegoat. What's sick is that they know that they're not competing with the government anymore. Surely the stimulus should've been a sign that they were paying too fucking low, but instead of adjusting it they undercut their employees out of sheer greed. Fuck them.

Lmao nobody is desperate to work at Applebees. Maybe in small towns but these guys are retarded.

I mean, nothing in it is inaccurate or objectively false. But the tone is just so boomer-style cheery and optimistic that it really imparts a cold, callous, out-of-touch tone. I'm a proud capitalist but this is yet another blow to the image of capitalism.
>lol who cares about optics
Applebee's will. My prediction is they'll literally react to this by offering one free meal to everyone in America, two to its employees.
>lol have a free lunch and you'll forget about the psychotic elitist swine in our upper management
This is what decline looks like.

Attached: 3b4437d85355dbeaee32bc2fac97d08e05f80541c593ec5dad3924eacc1fd29c.gif (320x240, 429K)

That's not what an Applebee's in house memo looks like, even the E-mails has Applebee's corporate logo on the header.
There's plenty of good reason to hate applebee's, you don't have to make shit up OP

>applebees worried about wages when it's the shit food being the issue
meh just like mcdicks it will thrive because accessibility
What say them when their price to own land and their rent goes up kek
Also, the elite own all the land
owned by Blackrock and its rivals

well said, they're fucking retarded. With the stimulus people were able to prop up fast food business, now people are going to be rationing food and eating home cooked meals. I hope all those boomer businesses close soon.

I used to take girls who weren’t 21 yet to the Applebees in my town because they wouldn’t card us. They were shut down by the health department eventually lmao. It was good fun.

>That's not what an Applebee's in house memo looks like
It's what a fucking email looks like, retard.
>even the E-mails has Applebee's corporate logo on the header.
Not when printed internally, retard.

I go to the local applebees on Thursdays because the bartender has an epic boob to waist ratio