Are there any bigger faggots than the G4TV/XPlay hosts?

Remember G4 and TechTV from way back in the day? They recently tried to cash in on nostalgia by re-launching on JewTube, with disastrous results.
>turbo dyke Froskurinn goes on a huge femoid rant about how female hosts aren't meant to appeal to straight male viewers, as a coping mechanism to how unfuckable she is compared to attractive female hosts of the 2000s
>channel bleeds subscribers, renames itself Xplay
>in a weird twist of irony, they actually try to appeal to horny simps by bringing out plastic bimbo Amoranth in a bikini to play in a ball pit, because coomers gonna coom
>channel barely gets any views
>host Adam Sessler is a tremendous faggot who says the most retarded shit on Twitter
Fuck these people.
twitter.com/AdamSessler/status/1461770714000736257

Attached: g4TV.jpg (741x638, 206.88K)

you

Frosk is a retarded monkey who thinks she was an expert in LoL even tho most pros think she's subhuman iq

>Frosk is a retarded monkey who thinks she was an expert in LoL even tho most pros think she's subhuman iq
She also looks like some kind of demon creature.

She literally has a Pedobear tattoo.

Demon of Slaanesh.

Why do you watch G4 in 2022

Oliva Munn blowing Aaron Rodgers during the Super Bowl halftime was pretty great.

No the entire fucking thing is a mess. G4 should be thankful that they were even welcomed back at all since Youtube already fills that market now. Then you have Frosk and Sessler running their pozzed mouths all over Twitter and Frosk even going on her bitchy ass rant about sexism on the show itself.

Everyone's already jumping ship. The vice president left. Frosk is already moving to another channel unrelated to G4 and it won't be long until she departs all together. G4 is trying to save their channel by manipulating the Youtube algorithm changing their name to X-Play. And now in a bid to try and win back some of their audience G4 brought on some slutty streamer playing in a ballpit in a bikini and pretty much threw Frosk under the bus mocking her by having a feminist character get more and more slutty in that skit.

Give it a few more months and G4/X-Play will be gone and Adam Sessler will go back to talking about piss on Twitter.

From the thumbnail I thought that was Joan Rivers.

IT HAS BEGUN

>Adam
>Sessler
2X JEW NAMES, always leads to fun and games!

Out of curiosity. I liked it back in the 2000s when it was on cable, and I checked out the new 2022 relaunch a few months ago to see what it's like, and promptly noped the fuck out.

I'm Morgan Webb, welcome to X-Play

Attached: 01j.jpg (495x1024, 66.59K)

a begun just flew over my house!

There isn't. I hope they get what they fucking deserve

Attached: 1642210452809.gif (237x329, 2.95M)

I grew up with TechTV in the early 00s. Was seething when G4 took over and replaced my comfy Call for Help with their lame 1337 gamer shit.

Attached: 1603243568760.png (583x482, 119.14K)

Adam looks a lot of like Joseph "SHOOT ME, NIGGA" Rosenbaum. It's no wonder he got so assblasted about the Rittenhouse verdict.

Attached: rosenbaumsexoffender.jpg (1878x1818, 384.39K)

They're also both jews. Adam "punch nazis" Sessler

Attached: Heil Hitler Doggo.gif (300x258, 2.06M)

I'm an old man and that lesbian is right for the most part. That crowd of gaming kids is very toxic and they behave like niggers. If you can't see that frost is somewhat right, you are part of that nigger gamer crowd.

it was a money grab for the smart and a virtual signal chance to the weridos

FPBP