There are people on this board right now that want a group to be genocided where they've never had a single interaction...

>there are people on this board right now that want a group to be genocided where they've never had a single interaction with people in that group
Hate is just a form of insecurity, you know

Attached: admit it.png (1266x396, 44.91K)

Attached: REMEMBERTHE78PERCENT.jpg (1024x702, 77.19K)

We’ve all had interactions with niggers and Jews. Keys tranny.

You say racist like it's a bad thing.

You're right. Russian hate has to stop.

I grew up in a county that was 50% black. Don't tell me my hate isn't justified.

Attached: moonMan.png (128x101, 19.91K)

7 year old article
100% 1pbtid OP
Fuck this gay ass board.

Hate is an emotion. Being racist is not.

shut up nigger

You're fucking hypocrites. I hate you and want nothing to do with you.

ok I'm a racist. Admit you're a jewisch cockroach leeching on good people

Nigger-faggot-jew

Attached: 14E66DA9-B440-443F-B9C7-C6280A166D32.jpg (710x528, 66.22K)

I've dealt with jews my entire life thanks to my evangelical upbringing. That's what made me hate them in the first place.

Attached: 1647505615792.jpg (719x1024, 205.9K)

>they've never had a single interaction with people in that group
I fucking wish. The problem is people are racist because they have interactions with niggers.

I've spent enough time around niggers and jews to know the world would be a much better place without them.

Look how easy it is for these cowards to post hate hiding behind a screen. I'd like you to talk that way in a group and watch everyone turn on you; you're disgusting

Go make a better thread then you lazy nigger

blacks are the most racist group in the country, that's undebatable

Attached: 1612210479586.webm (400x220, 1.67M)

I do and don't give a shit

Attached: Screenshot_20220205-113412_Chrome.jpg (720x1241, 529.42K)

ok NIGGER

Yes, I am a white nationalist. Yes, I am also a white supremacist. However, I believe the only race of people that cannot live in peace with other races is the jew. The jew, I mean OP, will subvert and be generally scummy until his last dying breath, because it is ingrained into his DNA. He is a vermin whose days are numbered and slowly whittling down, hence he comes here in desperation to distract you from the vileness that is the jew. He knows he can bait you with some raycis sheeit because he also knows that by doing so, he will avoid your ire. Everyone look at this jew, he is your enemy, never forget this.

Let's say I were to meet some Black people and some Jews. Now let's say I have a conversation with them. What are the chances that every bad thing in the world ends up somehow being my fault? I have no reason to like people such as this or to interact with them unless absolutely necessary.

Now if you're a White woman, I get it, you can play the role of a sexual object and get attention. You might even serve as a wedge between black men and women which I'm sure would inflate your ego. I am, however, just a racist and privilege White man because I was born White and male.

Racism is not my choice, it's my sanity.

You're a hypocrite. End of story. I hope Noel Ignatiev burns in Hell.

>insecurity
survival

Tell me more rabbi

Attached: 273217C6-840A-414B-9266-94207E871412.png (1495x973, 456.58K)

Just pure coincidence that every civilization that has ever had contact with jews happens to tell the exact same stories about them.

Just
Pure
Coincidence

You took a wrong turn somewhere, boy.
This group will turn on YOU, we'll bbq your spleen you nigger lover kike.

Im cognizant that highly heritable traits like intelligence, athletic ability, and many other characteristics vary greatly by ancestry group yes.

Best to understand race as a long geographically isolated, to some extent inbred, extended family.

Why do you kikes always assume the people who hate you never interact with you? I’m in your neighborhood, I’m in your houses.

Attached: B3A64F42-C85F-409A-9870-176BD967DDBD.png (598x547, 151.76K)

#ASIANLIVESMATTER

Ive had plenty of contract with russians wdym